Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't mind seeing Brett in the 2nd.but I know chances aren't great for that.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      Can I ask you... who ever said he was the answer?... he’s a hell of a lot better than Flacco
      Is that a real metric? Lock can scramble too. Eventually he will have to make throws and reads that the defense has to respect. Brandon Allen is NOT a franchise QB. Why do you think he's a 4 year vet on his 4th team?
      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Is Lock sited up ?

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          Can I ask you... who ever said he was the answer?... he’s a hell of a lot better than Flacco
          Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
          I’m not watching the game but it’s what I expected.

Same I am not watching because I knew Denver is not going to do anything vs the Bills The Offense is Horrendous and The Defense Cannot Tackle LoL Same ole Same ole.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
            Said it three weeks ago. Allen will be allowed to play out the loses against the Vikings and the Bills, then Lock will play the rest of the season. Fangio unsurprisingly seems stubborn and hell bent on not allowing that too happen, but if the second half goes like the first, it has too.
            Interestingly, Fangio praised Lock after his first two practices a couple of weeks ago. He only had 8-10 snaps with the 1s, but that was about 25% of the snaps. Fangio doesn’t praise players often so maybe he’s warming up to the idea of playing Lock. We’ll see.

Your reply on Von was spot on by the way.....

Comment

• Where is our future QB what is wrong here? Why does this team hide Drew Lock. What a joke

Comment

• Superbowl 50 feels like it was 30 years ago
                sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                  I don’t understand why though. Do you? What’s the rationale?
                  That he “isn’t ready”.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                    Same I am not watching because I knew Denver is not going to do anything vs the Bills The Offense is Horrendous and The Defense Cannot Tackle LoL Same ole Same ole.
                    I watched a movie during the first half with my two dogs...much better experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                      I watched a movie during the first half with my two dogs...much better experience.
                      LoL Epic !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                        It's sad when the Movie Splice is more enjoyable then this lol

Comment

• Originally posted by wmp View Post
                          Is Lock sited up ?
                          Nope. He wasn’t ready yet.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Fangio always standing with his mouth gaping open like he cant believe it is getting old lol

Comment

• LBs isolated across the middle 1 on 1 with WRs...

They got away with it the previous down because of the drop, but not that time.

Comment

• Well, on a positive note; we can’t blow a lead this time.
                                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Working...
                                X