Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes, with bad teams who are rebuilding, you can get a glimpse of some positives for the future. There is none of that with the Broncos. Not from the QB, not from the coaches, not from the front office. This team has no plan, no direction, no future, as of right now. They're just throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks. People always say that building and running a successful NFL team isn't as easy as it looks, but, it isn't as hard as some say it is either.

Comment

• The D loses all focus on 3rd down I mean come on...they must love getting embarrassed. Maybe Von can invite the defense to the film room instead of dinner this week to see and figure out why they break down on 3rd downs the way they do
      :go:

Comment

• Davis too slow for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
          It's sad when the Movie Splice is more enjoyable then this lol
          100%. Maybe we need, “Official game day watch anything else thread” for kicks.

Comment

• Watching the Broncos has been my favorite thing to do on Sunday for the last 35 plus years (41 years old) started as early as I can remember. The last 3 years have slowly been eating away at my fandom not sure how much more of this I can take.
            sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
              100%. Maybe we need, “Official game day watch anything else thread” for kicks.
              I like where this is going lol .....well actually I don't 😁

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                Sometimes, with bad teams who are rebuilding, you can get a glimpse of some positives for the future. There is none of that with the Broncos. Not from the QB, not from the coaches, not from the front office. This team has no plan, no direction, no future, as of right now. They're just throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks. People always say that building and running a successful NFL team isn't as easy as it looks, but, it isn't as hard as some say it is either.
                There’s a reason Fangio didn’t become a head coach until now.....

Comment

• Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
                  I like where this is going lol .....well actually I don't 😁
                  Yes the better alternative would be for the Broncos to play better. LOL

Comment

• Game over now
                    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• if we had just an average offense we would this game,,,,

Comment

• #1 off-season wish the team will be put up for sale.
                        sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Lol if you're the Bill's just take two knees get to 3rd down and run your best stuff we obviously take that play off this game.
                          :go:

Comment

• Poor start to the half defensively

Comment

• Obviously that dreaded second half when they have figured out our three offensive plays and the defense, but we refuse to adjust anything!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                                Is that a real metric? Lock can scramble too. Eventually he will have to make throws and reads that the defense has to respect. Brandon Allen is NOT a franchise QB. Why do you think he's a 4 year vet on his 4th team?
                                The question is who is saying he is the answer... no one right?
                                sigpic
                                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
                                X