No awareness of the situation
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
      So VJ-ish it’s insane
      That was one of worst timeouts I’ve ever seen lol

Comment

• Where is the “clear improvement” some have claimed about the Broncos under Fangio?

Comment

• Once again VJ is not here anymore, you guys wanted what you got, so deal with it.

Comment

• Stunned....I haven't felt so ready for a change since Mcdaniels was in charge. Like a complete overhaul again no one should be safe. The coaches the players and the darn gm...I won't be sad to see anyone go. We need fresh new faces with a different direction
            :go:

Comment

• Problem is “we” can’t clean house because nobody really knows who is in charge of the franchise right now.

The Bowlen family is not able to make any decision and likely won’t be for another two years.

That environment is a recipe for mediocrity, dysfunction and disgruntlement.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                I’m not watching the game and I’m feeling so bummed. I’m glad I’ve only gotten to watch 2 games this year. It’s kept me much more detached than I’ve ever been in 25 years.
                You aren't missing much...

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
                  Stunned....I haven't felt so ready for a change since Mcdaniels was in charge. Like a complete overhaul again no one should be safe. The coaches the players and the darn gm...I won't be sad to see anyone go. We need fresh new faces with a different direction
                  Yup, yup, and more yups.
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Well on the bright side we are only the second worst team in the NFL

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                      Where is the “clear improvement” some have claimed about the Broncos under Fangio?
                      are we getting blown out by 30 like under VJ
                      sigpic
                      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxygen Bandit View Post
                        Well on the bright side we are only the second worst team in the NFL
                        And at least we’re not blowing a lead. lol
                        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                          And at least we’re not blowing a lead. lol

Now that is a positive lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
                            Stunned....I haven't felt so ready for a change since Mcdaniels was in charge. Like a complete overhaul again no one should be safe. The coaches the players and the darn gm...I won't be sad to see anyone go. We need fresh new faces with a different direction
                            Elway isn’t going anywhere soon. Ellis and the “trust” are dealing with legal battles and collecting their salaries. Meantime Elway is in way over his head. The losses will mount as long as Elway is running operations.

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                              You think rypien would be better ?

Lol

I don't kniow how he would be. But we aren't going anywhere anyway. I think we would gain more by using this time to evaluate him and get him experience rather than leave Allen in there. As for how he would perform vs Allen, we won't know unless we actually play him. But I don't think Allen has a future here in Denver, I'd like to move forward and see what the other guy can do.

Do you think he will be that much worse? I mean we aren't replacing Aaron Rodgers with Ingle Martin here. Allen is a minor improvement over Flacco, and mostly cause he isn't a statue. That isn't saying much. Neither Flacco or Allen will be here for years to come imo.
                              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• What a shame Carson Wentz is fragile. I always really thought this kid was gonna be something great
                                The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Working...
                                X