• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's a reason Allen has been on so many different teams
    Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
      Once again, he deserved fired as he was horrible. Glad he is no longer anywhere near here. That doesn't mean we have to be happy with this coach yet either. At least we arent getting blown out like with VJ though.

And I'll be happy to deal with him gone, I am. Maybe you should deal with it.:thumb:
      If VJ was here we wouldn’t have any wins lol

Comment

• 3rd and forever.... punting again.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kishor View Post
          Can we say that Allan is not worse than Flacco.
          'Coz he is definitely worse than Flacco!
          really? cause he put up 20 and 24 in his two starts, WAY above flaccos average. I don't even like allen but hes much less frustrating than flacco.

Comment

• My first tweet that the first drive will be the best drive of the game looks promising.
            Very promising.

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
              Evaluate rypien for what?? Lock is the future not rypien
              We are going to need more than 1 qb on this roster.
              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Just a bunch of losers. We need a lot of replacements.
                sigpic

Comment

• Seems Jano meant more to the offense than I thought.

Comment

• Yiadom is a bum and shouldn't even be on the roster to be committing such stupid penalties.

Comment

• We would be better off with inflatable clowns for offensive lineman.

Instead we get the most inept offensive line and the most inept offensive coordinator in the entire NFL.

Any living owner would have fired the front office by now.

Comment

• I’m happy the Broncos are still losing just like I said they would.

Comment

• I could be crafting on my ffxiv game but yet I subject myself hoping to see us play well. This team makes me yawn. I see on the ticker that the jets are taking it to the raiders. I don't remember the last time we took it to anyone* can't count last week because...we lost
                          :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
                            Why does that even matter I'd prefer they win for lower draft stock.
                            Because its Oakland. And they are a playoff team as of today so it would take the wind from their sails. They are tooting their horns saying they won the Mack trade, I just like seeing them eat humble pie I suppose.

Comment

• 3-8 one step closer to a top 5
                              Pick LOL

Comment

• Now 3 straight passes, Scrangerello really understands his personnel, really understands the flow of the game, and really is the innovative guy we needed, another quality hire the fans ate up as a saviour based on no evidence at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X