• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Freyaka
    Football Immortal
    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Yeah we all know he’s ass but who’s an even bigger one? Perhaps the guy responsible for hiring such an inexperienced coach to call the offense!

And I’ll give you an example right now, is it Garett Bolles fault that he can’t play more of the darn or is it the guy that keeps marking him out there each and every week that she take the blame?

I’ll give you an example right now, is it Garett Bolles fault that he can’t play worth a darn or is it the guy that keeps marching him out there each and every week that should take the blame?

The same rules apply to the GM over the offensive coordinator.
    Elway needs fired, period. He's had years to right the ship, yet here we are.

Time for new blood in the fo.
    sigpic

Comment

• Fantaztic7
      Banned User
      • Dec 2015

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post

Agreed.....

Comment

• Oxygen Bandit
        Practice Squad
        • Aug 2011

Fire whoever. Fact is this franchise is in rebuild mode. That means we probably will not have a winning season for the next five years That being said the team could be sold to another owner who may choose to move the team. Bottom line is we suck for at least the next 5 years if we are lucky.

Comment

• ozzies94ta
          Captain
          • Jan 2007

Agreed

10 char
          Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected]. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

• Fantaztic7
            Banned User
            • Dec 2015

Comment

• Freyaka
              Football Immortal
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Oxygen Bandit View Post
              Fire whoever. Fact is this franchise is in rebuild mode. That means we probably will not have a winning season for the next five years That being said the team could be sold to another owner who may choose to move the team. Bottom line is we suck for at least the next 5 years if we are lucky.
              Look I know we're rebuilding, you know we're rebuilding... The problem is, John Elway insists we're still in win now and embrace the rebuild with a young qb ... Until he realizes this team isn't win now, he's a huge part of the problem here.
              sigpic

Comment

• Freyaka
                Football Immortal
                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                This bills team knows how to run all over us. We shut cook down hard last week, this week, I predicted before the game we'd allow 300 yards rushing, I wasn't far off, what I didn't anticipate is just how bad we'd be offensively.
                sigpic

Comment

• Freyaka
                  Football Immortal
                  • Jan 2007

I tried adding Mason if he thought that we'd throw scangs out the door in sacrifice, he shot that idea down pretty clearly.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ear2dastreets
                    Ring of Famer
                    • Oct 2017

Lock won't see the field this season. May never see the field because Elway clearly is too afraid to pull the trigger on him...

Because most of us will state the obvious if he fails, he's another in a long line of Elway failures.

I'd like to see what he has, but I highly doubt it happens this season.
                    Agree 100%. He is hiding behind lock....so he wont have another bust on his hands. It's crazy. We won't be seeing lock unless injuries happen.
                    Again UNTIL WE DRAFT A QB IN THE TOP 10....we will not be a contender. Plz stop taking other team garbage qbs and late 1st rounders Qbs. We have NEVER selected a qb top 10

Comment

• Ear2dastreets
                      Ring of Famer
                      • Oct 2017

Not going to happen till next year. No reason to throw lock to the wolves this year.
                      You cant be serious
                      Again UNTIL WE DRAFT A QB IN THE TOP 10....we will not be a contender. Plz stop taking other team garbage qbs and late 1st rounders Qbs. We have NEVER selected a qb top 10

Comment

• Oxygen Bandit
                        Practice Squad
                        • Aug 2011

Look I know we're rebuilding, you know we're rebuilding... The problem is, John Elway insists we're still in win now and embrace the rebuild with a young qb ... Until he realizes this team isn't win now, he's a huge part of the problem here.
                        John Elway is not the problem here. He is the glue that holds this franchise together. Only reason this team has any talent at all is because of Elway.

Comment

• Sam_Z
                          Banned User
                          • Dec 2004

Dude we’ve been in rebuild mode since the day Peyton Manning retired.

The FO will never admit to that because it would be like admitting to a mistake and their pride is way too important for that.

Comment

• Bronco51
                            Football Immortal
                            • Jan 2005

Dave Logan (the voice of the Broncos) said he feels the Broncos should start Lock next week but doesn’t think they will because he believes Fangio means it when he says it isn’t vital to play him at all this season.

Comment

• Oxygen Bandit
                              Practice Squad
                              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
                              You cant be serious
                              I am totally serious. Lock has been on injured reserve for half the season. He was only allowed to practice 2 weeks ago. Why the hell would they consider starting him at this point?

Comment

• Ear2dastreets
                                Ring of Famer
                                • Oct 2017

John Elway is not the problem here. He is the glue that holds this franchise together. Only reason this team has any talent at all is because of Elway.
                                Hey can I please take a glass of what he is drinking. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X