This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxygen Bandit View Post
    John Elway is not the problem here. He is the glue that holds this franchise together. Only reason this team has any talent at all is because of Elway.
    Just because John Elway has horse teeth, doesn't mean he makes a good glue...

Elway lucked into Manning and has been a garbage gm since...

How can there guy who picks players, coaches, ect.... NOT be the problem when they continually fail?

Eventually you have to start looking at the person assembling the failures, instead of the failures themselves.
    sigpic

Comment

I am totally serious. Lock has been on injured reserve for half the season. He was only allowed to practice 2 weeks ago. Why the hell would they consider starting him at this point?
      He would be thrown to the wolves (Fans) FOR NO REASSON with little practice. He needs to start in preseason next year.

Comment

I am totally serious. Lock has been on injured reserve for half the season. He was only allowed to practice 2 weeks ago. Why the hell would they consider starting him at this point?
        Please tell me why the hell not? People kill me with this let's let him wait till be get a better line. No I need to see how he does with this line bc who is to say Elway will ever get the line right. Miss me with this wait crap. Lock needs to play now. What can we lose. I always knew lock sucked anyway. Sitting him while letting allen play makes no sense since allen is not our franchise qb.
        Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

He would be thrown to the wolves (Fans) FOR NO REASSON with little practice. He needs to start in preseason next year.
          So are you saying Lock is the starter going into next year?
          sigpic

Comment

If he can't handle the pressure, he's not cut out for the job anyway, times have changed.

The days of coddling QBs are over. Thanks to the college style offense, few nfl teams have good olines. People love to talk about players getting "killed behind our o-line" not many teams have a better one, and yet, they start young QBs, some with success.

Lock either has it, or he doesn't. Babying him and sitting on him for a year won't change that.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
              Please tell me why the hell not? People kill me with this let's let him wait till be get a better line. No I need to see how he does with this line bc who is to say Elway will ever get the line right. Miss me with this wait crap. Lock needs to play now. What can we lose. I always knew lock sucked anyway. Sitting him while letting allen play makes no sense since allen is not our franchise qb.
              If you think throwing Lock out there now with the season ended then you must not care. He needs practice and some reps behind him. He will be the man but the time is not now.

Comment

If you think throwing Lock out there now with the season ended then you must not care. He needs practice and some reps behind him. He will be the man but the time is not now.
                He needs real nfl play time... With the season lost and no pressure to win on him, now is the absolute best time to start him.
                sigpic

Comment

• Final Score: Broncos fail in all three phases in 20-3 blowout loss to Bills

https://www.milehighreport.com/2019/...-score-week-12

Mike High Report missed the memo...there aren’t blowouts under Fangio.

They need to correct the headline of the article.

Comment

It is playoff time and the headhunters are out. Do you want him injured the rest of next year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      I'm not defending anyone, I'm telling you to show some freaking patience... If he doesn't prove himself, by all means, but for crying out loud, it's not even been a full year, give it some freaking time and see if he can turn it around....

Patience is all I'm advocating... I advocated the same for vj, vj proved he sucked, maybe fangio will too and you can giddily let us know you were right and he sucked.

Not justifying anything or making excuses... Just telling you to show some patience.
                      Though I dont advocate for getting a head coach fired after 1 year....I'm almost to the point of of John Elway has his stamp on it coach or qb I don't want no part of it. Get rid of the Elway stigma in the two most important positions for the rebuild. Head coach and Qb. Yes that includes Lock the new direction would owe neither of these two anything going forward.

If Lock so happens to do well good but I wouldn't be sad if they went and got their guy. There's some good QBs coming and Lock in my opinion is another project QB chosen by Elway. I want someone we know is going to be great and and don't need 2 or 3 years to develope. If that makes sense.
                      :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
                        Agreed. There is no point in keeping Lock on the bench. If hes healthy get him out. Why go through growing pains next season if hes on our roster. Get the kid experience and get him out there. I expect Lock to struggle and struggle badly but I don't expect any of our QBs on this Roster to be with us long term. Go out and sell out to get a Good competent Qb no more projects or washed up QBs. YES NEWTON I mean you too. Time to get the future and he ain't on the roster.
                        :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
                          Though I dont advocate for getting a head coach fired after 1 year....I'm almost to the point of of John Elway has his stamp on it coach or qb I don't want no part of it. Get rid of the Elway stigma in the two most important positions for the rebuild. Head coach and Qb. Yes that includes Lock the new direction would owe neither of these two anything going forward.

If Lock so happens to do well good but I wouldn't be sad if they went and got their guy. There's some good QBs coming and Lock in my opinion is another project QB chosen by Elway. I want someone we know is going to be great and and don't need 2 or 3 years to develope. If that makes sense.
                          You can say what you want. I understand everyone has a desire to win. Fact is the lynching attitude gets us nowhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
                            Agreed. There is no point in keeping Lock on the bench. If hes healthy get him out. Why go through growing pains next season if hes on our roster. Get the kid experience and get him out there. I expect Lock to struggle and struggle badly but I don't expect any of our QBs on this Roster to be with us long term. Go out and sell out to get a Good competent Qb no more projects or washed up QBs. YES NEWTON I mean you too. Time to get the future and he ain't on the roster.
                            You don't get it. You have the win now or forget it attitude. The very reason you hate Elway.

Comment

Not going to happen till next year. No reason to throw lock to the wolves this year.
                              Only problem with that is. We will draft a QB with our top pick and at best Lock is Paxton. At worst we waste a top 5 pick on a QB for no reason and Lock is the franchise. So point is if they don’t find out what Lock has now. Cause make no mistake this season is OVER then it’s going to make things that much worse in the long run

Comment

You can say what you want. I understand everyone has a desire to win. Fact is the lynching attitude gets us nowhere.
                                Nothing said on the board helps or hurts the Broncos. It’s a message board and nothing we say impacts the direction of the franchise. Carry on.

Comment

Working...
                                X