• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Ear2dastreets
    Playmaker

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Lock won't see the field this season. May never see the field because Elway clearly is too afraid to pull the trigger on him...

Because most of us will state the obvious if he fails, he's another in a long line of Elway failures.

I'd like to see what he has, but I highly doubt it happens this season.
    Agree 100%. He is hiding behind lock....so he wont have another bust on his hands. It's crazy. We won't be seeing lock unless injuries happen.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    All-Time Great

• Freyaka
    replied
    I tried adding Mason if he thought that we'd throw scangs out the door in sacrifice, he shot that idea down pretty clearly.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    All-Time Great

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    This bills team knows how to run all over us. We shut cook down hard last week, this week, I predicted before the game we'd allow 300 yards rushing, I wasn't far off, what I didn't anticipate is just how bad we'd be offensively.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    All-Time Great

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Oxygen Bandit View Post
    Fire whoever. Fact is this franchise is in rebuild mode. That means we probably will not have a winning season for the next five years That being said the team could be sold to another owner who may choose to move the team. Bottom line is we suck for at least the next 5 years if we are lucky.
    Look I know we're rebuilding, you know we're rebuilding... The problem is, John Elway insists we're still in win now and embrace the rebuild with a young qb ... Until he realizes this team isn't win now, he's a huge part of the problem here.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    Banned User

• Fantaztic7
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ozzies94ta
    Starter

• ozzies94ta
    replied
    Elway needs fired, period. He's had years to right the ship, yet here we are.

Time for new blood in the fo.
    Agreed

10 char

Leave a comment:

• Oxygen Bandit
    Practice Squad

• Oxygen Bandit
    replied
    Fire whoever. Fact is this franchise is in rebuild mode. That means we probably will not have a winning season for the next five years That being said the team could be sold to another owner who may choose to move the team. Bottom line is we suck for at least the next 5 years if we are lucky.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    Banned User

• Fantaztic7
    replied

Agreed.....

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    All-Time Great

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Yeah we all know he’s ass but who’s an even bigger one? Perhaps the guy responsible for hiring such an inexperienced coach to call the offense!

And I’ll give you an example right now, is it Garett Bolles fault that he can’t play more of the darn or is it the guy that keeps marking him out there each and every week that she take the blame?

I’ll give you an example right now, is it Garett Bolles fault that he can’t play worth a darn or is it the guy that keeps marching him out there each and every week that should take the blame?

The same rules apply to the GM over the offensive coordinator.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    Banned User

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    He flat out sucks, sure he could improve, and sure it’s not like he has a talent at Qb

But his playcalling has been atrocious all season

No rhyme or reason, he does good, gets a lead then clams up , the defense takes away his game plan... that’s it he can’t change

Pressure coming and we need three, he calls slow developing routes

We need one yard he calls a Te run

He just can’t get the offense going... when the bills are jumping every single play then the play calling sucks
    Yeah we all know he’s ass but who’s an even bigger one? Perhaps the guy responsible for hiring such an inexperienced coach to call the offense!

I’ll give you an example right now, is it Garett Bolles fault that he can’t play worth a darn or is it the guy that keeps marching him out there each and every week that should take the blame?

The same rules apply to the GM over the offensive coordinator.
    Sam_Z
    Banned User
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-24-2019, 03:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Oxygen Bandit
    Practice Squad

• Oxygen Bandit
    replied
    Originally posted by moyer918 View Post
    I’ve said it before. I’m saying it again. If Lock isn’t starting the rest of the season I’m done. Cause we need to see what Lock has NOW. This team messed up big time with Paxton. But what everyone forgets Paxton had 3 different OC’s in the time he was here and a HC that hated him. Now Paxton has proved he doesn’t belong. But he should have been the starter day 1 after being drafted. And Trevor never should have been a starter period
    Not going to happen till next year. No reason to throw lock to the wolves this year.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    All-Time Great

• Freyaka
    replied
    Lock won't see the field this season. May never see the field because Elway clearly is too afraid to pull the trigger on him...

Because most of us will state the obvious if he fails, he's another in a long line of Elway failures.

I'd like to see what he has, but I highly doubt it happens this season.

Leave a comment:

• RocketArm006
    All-Time Great

• RocketArm006
    replied
    Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Agreed. It is harder to judge without having a decent quarterback and better pass protection. Although Scangerello is completely inept. I was patient with Scangerello but he made some ridiculously bad calls today (I didn’t watch but followed the play by play on ESPN after a movie in the first half).
    I’m no Scangs fan, for sure. I hope he can improve with experience. Problem is, I really don’t think an experienced, viable OC would touch this team with a ten foot pole.

Leave a comment:

• JJMCCARTNEY
    Practice Squad

• JJMCCARTNEY
    replied
    I see people advocating for patience.

I see others advocating for wholesale firings of everybody in the FO and coaching staffs.

What strikes me as ironic is how, if the same people had been patient in the early days of Josh McDaniels, what might this team have looked like after a few years in one system instead of the revolving door it has been?

Good franchises develop a scouting system and once you do, it takes a couple years to prime the pump with your players while purging those that didn’t fit your scheme.

All the stop-and-start stuff has resulted in inconsistency everywhere.

Draft pick busts, poor player development and poor conditioning has left everyone scratching their heads and looking for someone else to blame.

But in the end, it is John Elway’s primary job to manage all of this and develop continuity.

True, we won Super Bowl L. But compare that with a franchise like Dallas. Where their head coach is in his 9th season and the team is loaded with top-tier talent which they developed in their own system for years.

Until everybody develops patience in the organization and the fan base too, these kinds of chat threads will be replete with petty sniveling.

There is a better way to run a team than what we have seen since Elway emerged as the top dog in Denver.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    Banned User

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Originally posted by moyer918 View Post
    I’ve said it before. I’m saying it again. If Lock isn’t starting the rest of the season I’m done. Cause we need to see what Lock has NOW. This team messed up big time with Paxton. But what everyone forgets Paxton had 3 different OC’s in the time he was here and a HC that hated him. Now Paxton has proved he doesn’t belong. But he should have been the starter day 1 after being drafted. And Trevor never should have been a starter period
    Agreed.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X