Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the game we make improvements on O and D in the second half and win.

Comment

• Originally posted by MileHigh4TW View Post
      I just don't see what everyone else does with Brandon Allen. He'll make a good back up.. that's all I see. Why are we wasting valuable time that could be detrimental to Lock's development..?
      Come on at least be unbiased, lock would have taken a sack also, when their best pass rusher isn’t even blocked
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Is Patrick playing?

Comment

• Not going anywhere with Allen as QB. Hopefully Lock is the man, and we will see him soon. The season is over so might as well get a top 5 pick

Comment

I just don't see what everyone else does with Brandon Allen. He'll make a good back up.. that's all I see. Why are we wasting valuable time that could be detrimental to Lock's development..?
            I haven’t heard much different honestly....but I’m not in Denver. National media certainly thinks the same as you.

Comment

Me either. He does nothing special. He should have threw the ball away instead of taking a big sack.
              Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                Come on at least be unbiased, lock would have taken a sack also, when their best pass rusher isn’t even blocked
                I don’t think he’s saying otherwise. He’s just saying we should be seeing what Lock can do.

Comment

• PICK! Defense! Like old times. I had a flashback to the Crush or something

Comment

• 1 step forward, 2 backwards.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                      I can’t watch the game but I thought Fangio was a defensive guru. Based on your comments, why is our defense so bad? Shouldn’t that be our one positive?

Don’t get it.
                      They have six points and our offense isn't doing much to help so I'll saying Fangio's defense is doing a good job.
                      Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Good job getting the yards back

Comment

• Fant to the 37....just 35 more yards and we're in FG range.

Comment

• Probably a phantom call again

Comment

• Originally posted by jmag View Post
                              PICK! Defense! Like old times. I had a flashback to the Crush or something
                              Like old times? Old times we forced INTs. We didn’t get gifted them like that dumb throw.

Comment

• Ahhh... much better! Just turned the volume down to 0 on my TV and am listening to
                                the play by play streaming from Denver. Listening to Kevin Harlan is akin to torture!

Comment

Working...
                                X