X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Actually it has already cost us 2 qb injuries this year, worse part is the blind side tackle is the worst lineman. It is a valid concern, especially for a rookie.
    If we're waiting for this oline to improve, we'll never play a young qb again...

Injuries happen... Especially to old, imobile QBs that stand in the pocket for far too long.

I don't disagree that bolles needs replaced, but we can't keep hiding behind the oline... Especially since as I've pointed out half the league has it worse than we do and yet they still have franchise QBs starting behind that line.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Yup . If we’re waiting for a good to great Iine we might be waiting for years. I mean, look how many years it’s been bad. Lots of teams have issues on their lines. Good coaches work around it.

I thought we had the best line coach in the business.
    EXACTLY! all these fans keep wanting to put off a QB for an oline, the point I'm getting at is half the league statistically has a worse league than we do... That includes bolles worthless self.

We need a QB, it's time to stop waiting for an oline that may never exist.

This is the state of the nfl currently. No one has a good oline... You can thank the college style offense for that. College teams don't properly develop the linemen for nfl offenses.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I get really tired hearing the "oline will get lock killed" falacy... As a team, we've given up 60 qb hits...16th. teams with more hits?

Seahawks, Jets, eagles, Texans, Panthers, falcons, chargers... Heck, the chiefs only have 5 less than us...

Is our o-line good, no... But that hasn't stopped those QBs, so give that tired excuse a huge rest already...
    Whoever dropped me the note... Who cares about the lt, I get that he's terrible, it still doesn't change the fact that we have 60 qb hits, we're 16th in the league and all those teams are ahead of us with their qb getting hit more than ours.

Truth hurts, sorry it hurts so bad you're salty

Leave a comment:

• DavisMVP
    replied
    https://www.espn.com/blog/denver-bro...al-five-drives

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I get really tired hearing the "oline will get lock killed" falacy... As a team, we've given up 60 qb hits...16th. teams with more hits?

Seahawks, Jets, eagles, Texans, Panthers, falcons, chargers... Heck, the chiefs only have 5 less than us...

Is our o-line good, no... But that hasn't stopped those QBs, so give that tired excuse a huge rest already...
    Actually it has already cost us 2 qb injuries this year, worse part is the blind side tackle is the worst lineman. It is a valid concern, especially for a rookie.

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    Originally posted by MHOC View Post
    We are top 5 right now, with tankathon picking Herbert
    Please no not him. I so hope he is drafted top 2

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Peerless View Post
    It's true. I spent 14hrs in the woods looking at a lot of wind and non buck shooters, and I still had more fun than watching this garbage mess of a team. Reading the recap, I didn't miss much at all...
    After the first quarter I decided to volunteer my time driving the old folks around at the old folks home. Not much to gawk about but hey compared to Elways product, it was very exciting!

In all seriousness, people just need to stop spending money on anything having to do with the Broncos right now.

When the vendors start feeling it, they will stop purchasing products in bulk from the team.

This thing is so bad that star players such as Justin Simmons will refuse to re-sign here and I would not be surprised to see him go elsewhere for less money in fact.

Derek Wolfe and Von Miller are too classy for this but they should request their release or trade after the season because enough is enough and I’ve stated this many times before but what other billion dollar company would allow an unqualified man to come in and run that billion dollar product into the ground while continuing to reference his distant past.

Anyone ever watch Hell’s Kitchen?
    There is a pizza shop in south east Denver called El Panteloen. The owner won best pizza in the city back in 1985.1985 guy is still selling that same pizza however he can’t figure out why his business is failing today!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-25-2019, 07:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Only 38 pages in this thread. I remember when these threads would already be at 38 pages before even the end of 1st qtr.

Seems like most fans aren’t even here complaining anymore after loses, they’ve just stopped caring.
    It's true. I spent 14hrs in the woods looking at a lot of wind and non buck shooters, and I still had more fun than watching this garbage mess of a team. Reading the recap, I didn't miss much at all...

Leave a comment:

• PunchDrunk
    replied
    Originally posted by L.M. View Post
    Wadman's 13 yd punt -with the wind... What a mess. smh
    Cut him some slack, it was his 9th punt and his leg was tired

Leave a comment:

• PunchDrunk
    replied
    I’m happy that all the fans have come around to see this team for what it is, a group of players who are grossly unqualified to be in the NFL. We have a few pieces to build around but that’s about it.

Leave a comment:

• DavisMVP
    replied
    Throw Lock in and get him killed, he wasn’t good in college against ranked teams, so with the o-line and the speed of the game I give him 2 weeks before he’s hurt again.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    They don’t even televise Denver on CBS anymore here in Boise, and I’m not going to pay for the ticket so I can watch them suck.
    They’ve only shown 2 games here in Boston all year. I used to go to the bar when we didn’t get the game on TV. I haven’t bothered to go all year.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    They don’t even televise Denver on CBS anymore here in Boise, and I’m not going to pay for the ticket so I can watch them suck.

Leave a comment:

• Zealander
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Only 38 pages in this thread. I remember when these threads would already be at 38 pages before even the end of 1st qtr.

Seems like most fans aren’t even here complaining anymore after loses, they’ve just stopped caring.
    +1 didn't watch the game... Stopped watching (the season) when it became obvious we were deep in the suck. At this point it's just funny how bad we are.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X