Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Game Day Thread: 2019: Week 13 Broncos vs Texans

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    A tough game but really doesn't matter if we win or lose, its better to have some tough games as the rest of the season is ALL about seeing what we have in Lock.

    I think it would be naive to think he won't have some struggles over these next four games, after all he is just starting out in the league, but if we can see some potential there and leadership and a reason to back him over the off-season and into next season then that will be huge.

    The one thing that makes it tough on him is a lack of a second receiver. I love Sutton, Fant, and Lindsay in the passing game but we really lack a solid number 2 (and 3) receiver.

    Comment


    • #17
      Sutton battling hamstring issues. Hope he can be effective today

      Comment


      • #18
        Thanks Elway!

        GO BRONCOS!!!!

        Comment


        • #19


          How many drops does Hamilton have to have before Winfree gets a shot?

          Comment


          • #20
            .
            GO BRONCOS!!!

            Let's go D and shut Jackson down ---to the turf!!! :hammer:

            Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

            Comment


            • #21


              GO BRONCOS!!!!!

              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                .
                GO BRONCOS!!!

                Let's go D and shut Jackson down ---to the turf!!! :hammer:
                You mean Watson.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #23
                  I think this is the game where we get reminded that Lock is very much still a rookie. And we are going up against an 8-4 team, after all. I just hope he makes good, quick reads and gets the ball out of his hands.
                  2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                  Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                    A tough game but really doesn't matter if we win or lose, its better to have some tough games as the rest of the season is ALL about seeing what we have in Lock.

                    I think it would be naive to think he won't have some struggles over these next four games, after all he is just starting out in the league, but if we can see some potential there and leadership and a reason to back him over the off-season and into next season then that will be huge.

                    The one thing that makes it tough on him is a lack of a second receiver. I love Sutton, Fant, and Lindsay in the passing game but we really lack a solid number 2 (and 3) receiver.
                    i was really hoping hamiltion was going to be at least a good slot wr but just seems to drop to many hopefully via the draft can find a couple more wr's or least try winfree

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Bootleg View Post


                      How many drops does Hamilton have to have before Winfree gets a shot?
                      I guess a few more what a shame let the young kids play

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
                        i was really hoping hamiltion was going to be at least a good slot wr but just seems to drop to many hopefully via the draft can find a couple more wr's or least try winfree
                        If we went WR with our first rounder would you go for Lamb or Ruggs ?

                        Lamb is more polished and looks class, but Ruggs is electric while still being a good route runner with decent hands, he would give us a Tyreek Hill type receiver where the OC can be creative and would give more space to Sutton and Lindsay.

                        I'm split on which one I would pick

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Ok i made it to my local watering hole, they got the game on for me and im representing. Go Broncos!
                          Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                            If we went WR with our first rounder would you go for Lamb or Ruggs ?

                            Lamb is more polished and looks class, but Ruggs is electric while still being a good route runner with decent hands, he would give us a Tyreek Hill type receiver where the OC can be creative and would give more space to Sutton and Lindsay.

                            I'm split on which one I would pick
                            me to but I am leaning towards ruggs looks more explosive he is but I do think he is smaller than lamb at least looks that way on tv

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              just hope the young guys keep progressing and we/the OC opens it up more

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                It’s game day. Here we go. Please be mindful of the Code Of Conduct.
                                sigpic
                                The Bronco fan pledge;
                                I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                                I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                                I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                                I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                                Bronco's Country.


                                Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X