Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find more positives out of that mess --how about a little shout out for Hamilton! I'm liking this kid more and more!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by jflee66 View Post
      This win just made the season a lot easier to take. Last loss by the Oakland Raiders, is to the Broncos!!!!! Couldn't have ended any better considering the circumstances. I actually thought Shelby would drop back for an int. but the result is the win anyway.
      The Oakland Raiders lost the first game they played against the Denver Broncos in 1960, and their last game as the Oakland Raiders at Denver.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Have to give some love to my boy Josey Jewell!!! Wasn't going to make the game because of the birth of his 1st child. Does show up and imo plays pretty darn well. Congratulations Josey!!

Comment

• Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
          Am I the only one that’s ever been this excited for a 7-9 team? And if the refs wouldn’t of screwed us against Chicago and Jacksonville, we’d be playing New England next week. Just saying.
          I have not been this excited since end of 2015 going into the 2016 season.

We are hopeful every year no matter how hard we need to look for hope. This year hope is easier to find for a Bronco fan imo.
          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post
            Trying to find more positives out of that mess --how about a little shout out for Hamilton! I'm liking this kid more and more!
            Both he and Patrick imo looked promising.

The TEs came alive once Lock took over.

Jones and Walker may bring some play making ability to the DL.

Johnson may finally be our solution at ILB.

There are more young guys who stepped up but I mentioned only the guys under contract.
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Beck has been a pleasant surprise as well. Large and versatile. Lots of positives going into the offseason.
              sigpic

Comment

• In assessing this season at 7-9, I must admit I expected us to finish with 5 wins, so the team in the last 6 games showed me some things.

Lock should be much better with a whole camp under his belt as the number one QB.

The receivers will improve with Lock as they get more familiar.

Defensively, we can’t afford to be too sentimental regarding CHJ as it seems clear he has lost his edge.

We need beef on both lines. We need to keep a fullback healthy and work on better run-blocking to get more out of play action.

2020 looks like it could be a better year.

Lastly, loved the win over the Raiders. Kind of like one last kick in the jewels to those unruly lawless Raider fans!

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                  Trying to find more positives out of that mess --how about a little shout out for Hamilton! I'm liking this kid more and more!
                  He certainly looks better when he actually catches the ball. He was starting to remind me of Andre Caldwell.
                  Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Nice close win!

See y'all next season and GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                      The Oakland Raiders lost the first game they played against the Denver Broncos in 1960, and their last game as the Oakland Raiders at Denver.
                      So poetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                        Have to give some love to my boy Josey Jewell!!! Wasn't going to make the game because of the birth of his 1st child. Does show up and imo plays pretty darn well. Congratulations Josey!!
                        I remember one play he made a gigantic hit........I was like who was that
                        Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

Working...
                        X