X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death by inches anyone?

Comment

• This will be Lock's next big test. We list the momentum, and mistakes snowballed. Lock needs to right the ship, and get points.
      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• We just gifted them a touchdown. Now Gordon has to make up for it by breaking a big run.

Comment

• need another drive get momentum back

Comment

• John Elway must be very proud of his 8 million dollar fumble right about now.

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
              The obsession with any back not named Lindsay is annoying
              Fumbles are annoying
              Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                We just gifted them a touchdown. Now Gordon has to make up for it by breaking a big run.
                No, honestly I don't want to see him for awhile
                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Shoot our selves in the foot, story of the last 4 years

Comment

• Tennessee gifted us as well with some dumb penalties. Difference is the bad fumble by Gordon

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                      This will be Lock's next big test. We list the momentum, and mistakes snowballed. Lock needs to right the ship, and get points.
                      I think he has the right mentality to do it. He just needs to prove to his team mates and lead them in the team doing it.
                      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• It’s only a tied game. Our offense can drive down the field on their defense. Hopefully more Lindsay this time around. Lock looks seriously good so far.
                        2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                        Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Well good news is we are in the game still. Other than turnover, playing decent ball in both phases. The thing that I’m interested in is halftime adjustments. How will the new offensive coordinator and the head coach and the defense of coordinators adapt to what Tennessee’s been doing the first half, which is not much. We got a lot of skill players on both sides of the ball. Let’s see if we got the right coaching staff to utilize them and to make adjustments.

Comment

• Bush is a beast but if Fant plays like this it doesn't hurt as much

Comment

• Originally posted by MileHighVA View Post
                              Well good news is we are in the game still. Other than turnover, playing decent ball in both phases. The thing that I’m interested in is halftime adjustments. How will the new offensive coordinator and the head coach and the defense of coordinators adapt to what Tennessee’s been doing the first half, which is not much. We got a lot of skill players on both sides of the ball. Let’s see if we got the right coaching staff to utilize them and to make adjustments.
                              The first adjustment should be benching Gordon

Comment

• fant looking great

Comment

Working...
                                X