This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Well I think that’s why we made the trade for Calitro. He’s a young player and has starting experience. I imagine as he gets more comfortable within the defense he will probably take over for Jewell
    Barron as well for nickel packages. Problem is with Henry we are staying with the base LBs for the run game. The big problem with Davis was the 5m price tag
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• No excuse we shouldn't be winning
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
        No excuse we shouldn't be winning
        I think everyone had us losing and being dominated by TN's running game. But I like what I see from the offense. It will only get better. Need to just give Juedy some time, and then when Sutton comes back.... Boy they will be scary.

Also OL doesn't look bad. All off season everyone kept saying "How are you going to move the ball, if Drew Lock is killed every play because of bad OT". Well I havent seen that all game.

Comment

• I like still playing at end of half. Gets the ball in Jeudys hands too.
          sigpic

Comment

• if AJ is out it may get uglier trying to cover these guys

Comment

• That was a terrible play call on 4th and goal. Either slam it in on a run or throw the ball into the end zone.

Defense needs to get more pressure on Tannehill.
              You Mad Bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                No excuse we shouldn't be winning

Were not ..... no pre season to get the wrinkles out .

Comment

• Looks like our Broncos still can’t score more than 7 points a half!

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
                    if AJ is out it may get uglier trying to cover these guys
                    Bassey just isn't ready yet. This is where getting rid of Bausby and putting him on PS was really really stupid
                    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• chubb looks about 50 percent he has no get off

Comment

• One half down, tied 7-7.

Sloppy play has thankfully only resulted in a touchdown for the Titans. The best possible sign, however, is that our offense (sans Sutton) can drive the ball down the field. In the 2nd half, we have to put up points. Turn these drives into scores. Lock is playing well apart from the two botched snaps. Fant is looking like a Hall of Fame tight end .

The defense has been unable to defend against play action. We’ve defended against Henry pretty well thus far. Pressure is getting to Tannehill but our secondary is just a step too slow sometimes. I like what I see so far, I’m just not comfortable with relying on missed/blocked kicks to save us.
                        2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                        Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• I’ve been watching Bolles more than usual, his feet have been FAST tonight and he’s been locking it down on the left. It’s been interesting to me that Risner has had some hiccups and has been quickly blown off the line and allowed a few pressures. Cushenberry looks solid for his first start!

Comment

chubb looks about 50 percent he has no get off
                            Ya as the half went on he slowed down big time

Comment

chubb looks about 50 percent he has no get off

I think they were hoping to put him on a snap count before Miller went out.

Comment

• I wonder if the pressure lock has seen all the time in practice has led to these mistakes. He's trying to speed up the clock, probably to avoid pressure

Comment

Working...
                                X