X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Defense Is Looking Real Good.

Comment

• Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
      One thing about our young corners, Ojemudia and Bassey, is that they are physical. Not afraid to get nasty and hit. I’m liking what I’m seeing from those guys.
      This is one of the reasons I wanted to try and develop CBs instead of paying one.

We seem to have made good choices in scouting and coaching.
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• If I’m Shurmur I’m calling more quick passes for Lock. That’s what helped us move down the field in the 1st half and it’s how Tennessee is moving the ball against our defense.
        2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
        Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Well the offensive script worked. Everything outside of that has been off. They look like they just need more time together. Probably need to start looking for Fant again

Comment

• Originally posted by Njbroncofan1 View Post
            I know Tennessee is a good team but are we really gonna struggle to score 16 points again this season?
            We have a rookie center, lost our best RB, missing our probowl #1 wr, a new offense, a qb playing his 6th game

Its gonna take a few games
            sigpic
            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

If I’m Shurmur I’m calling more quick passes for Lock. That’s what helped us move down the field in the 1st half and it’s how Tennessee is moving the ball against our defense.
              The reasons we've been getting downfield is Fant getting open. They're adjusting to him and forcing Lock to go more to his WRs, which is a weakness right now with no Sutton
              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

If I’m Shurmur I’m calling more quick passes for Lock. That’s what helped us move down the field in the 1st half and it’s how Tennessee is moving the ball against our defense.
                Tenn has a run game we need to respect that is why they doing what they doing.

Shurmur has not developed a run game and our OL seems to be giving him nothing to work with so far.
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Bassey is making plays in the run game

Comment

• we hurt ourselves again smh

Comment

• Ugh Jewell
                      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• This game just isn't pleasant to watch.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                          Well the offensive script worked. Everything outside of that has been off. They look like they just need more time together. Probably need to start looking for Fant again
                          Yeah, chemistry will take a few games

Comment

• Geez Louise, come on with these freaking penalties on 3rd down. I’m so annoyed.
                            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Defense is getting gassed because we are beating ourselves real bad.

Comment

• Dude. Every single drive the Titans have made is because of a penalty. This is becoming stupid
                                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Working...
                                X