Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that tonight we will have some answers as to how good this team will be. With no preseason I expect some hiccups, but that's level playing field stuff.

I've put a lot of faith in Lock, and tonight will hopefully verify what many of us believe.....we've got a franchise QB. If that's what we witness, even in an early game, we're set on O (IMO). As for D, I am not quite sure of what to expect, but a good showing will no doubt add confidence to our season journey.

Conversely, even if we are not in complete sync tonight, it's not the end of this season. I highly doubt that teams that lost this week are out of anything, other than a few.

This should be lots of fun!!!

Comment

I am interested to see the defense can we stop the run and get pressure with out Von and we better be giving Wilkinson some help vs clowney or the back up QB could be playing...

Comment

Has there been a final decision on Sutton?

Comment

I don’t expect a win. But I’ll be happy with a 1 possession loss.

Comment

I think Coach Fangio is going to have this team ready to play no more 0-4’s. Casey is going to be amped to play against the Team that just disregarded and Casey is a 4 time Pro Bowler jus sayin Denver is gona win this Game.

Comment

Broncos football is back!!!!!!!!!!!
              Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                Has there been a final decision on Sutton?
                To me if he is active he is good to go.

They will release the active/inactive list about an hour before game time. Apparently Vic wants Sutton to do vigorous jumping jacks before the game to show Sutton is ready to play.
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Excited for a new season and to watch our new players shine.

Week 1 is always fun because you don't really have any film on your opponent. I think this may be an advantage for the Broncos, as they have a new system on offense, new personnel, new coaches, etc.

Sutton is a no go for tonight, so it will be up to Jeudy, Patrick and Hamilton to pick up the slack in the passing game. But I think the key tonight for the Broncos lies in the running game. Must run the ball effectively to win tonight. Be patient. The altitude will help you if you keep pounding the rock, late in the game.

Want to see our defense stop the run, manage Henry as best as they can, as this is the key for the Titans to win.

Looking forward to a good game!
                  Geaux Tigers

Comment

Schef just said on ESPN that Sutton is expected to be inactive.
                    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

According to Schefter there will be no Sutton tonight.

Comment

With Sutton's health concerns I'm thinking Fant and AOK have big games. The local guys like Lammey are saying that AOK has been one of the most under reported stories of training camp. I hope they're right.

I'm probably most interested in the roles and competition between Taz and Gordon. The interesting thing is, the Broncos haven't announced Gordon as the starter but both as "co-starters". The Buff/Lindsay fans knew he wouldn't concede being the starter.

Comment

Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
                          With Sutton's health concerns I'm thinking Fant and AOK have big games. The local guys like Lammey are saying that AOK has been one of the most under reported stories of training camp. I hope they're right.

I'm probably most interested in the roles and competition between Taz and Gordon. The interesting thing is, the Broncos haven't announced Gordon as the starter but both as "co-starters". The Buff/Lindsay fans knew he wouldn't concede being the starter.
                          It is hard because based on what I know the injury happened after the game plan was delivered to the players but I would rely heavy on the TEs and RBs. Shurmur is a experienced guy and he should be able to adjust.

Comment

I don't expect a win...but I'm hoping for one....It's hard to predict what will take place, here are a few of my guesses.
                            Derek Tzuka will get 1 sack tonight. { high energy guy, needs strength and technique }
                            Hamilton will get the most catches
                            Jeudy will score his first Touchdown
                            Gordon will struggle a bit to get untracked, but Phillip will give the team spots of juice as he did last year.
                            That's all I got. Go Broncos !!!!

Comment

hamlen out to

Comment

Sutton and Hamler out. Lovely. What a way to start the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X