• bronco30
    replied
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Backbreaker
    I can easily see 0-3 start now

Leave a comment:

• MileHigh Salute
    replied
    Terrible loss. The game was handed to you on a freaking platter!!!! 10 points off the board due to missed FG and an extra point. My god , in the last 6 minutes mount a freaking drive to eat some clock so that poor clock management is not even an issue for you.

I mean give yourself a chance to win . You leave your team with 17 seconds?? My god , how do you even rebound from this disaster. It’s just unexplainable

Leave a comment:

• Chronoless
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    Reasons for the L

1. Zero pressure on Tannehill outside their first drive

2. Lock making some bad reads And bad throws

3. OC was not impressive in the least bit, how many shotgun runs for no gain

4. No goal line creativity ... 4 tries from the 1, 4 runs into the strength of the titan defense

5. Horrid clock managment by fangio
    Give us a minute and we might have a chance
    6. Same old Soft Defense on the last drive of the game from the "Defense Guru" that lost us a bunch of games early last year.

Leave a comment:

• HawaiiBroncos
    replied
    This team looked like they didn't even wanna be playing, Fant had a awesome 1st half then no more Fant. Juedy 2 drops cost us the game. When you are at the 1yard line, run it behind Beck or give it to Beck, that cost us the game. Gordon fumble, cost us the game, bad clock management with five minutes to go, cost us the game. And not taking the timeouts at the end of the game, cost us the game.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
    the second JJ drop was the killer would of had it inside the 40 and 1st down
    Backbreaker

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Reasons for the L

1. Zero pressure on Tannehill outside their first drive

2. Lock making some bad reads And bad throws

3. OC was not impressive in the least bit, how many shotgun runs for no gain

4. No goal line creativity ... 4 tries from the 1, 4 runs into the strength of the titan defense

5. Horrid clock managment by fangio
    Give us a minute and we might have a chance

Leave a comment:

• Chronoless
    replied
    Originally posted by Njbroncofan1 View Post
    Good point. Probably the talented coach of the Titans made some adjustments.
    Nah he wasn't in the toilet with his 3 time outs.

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied
    the second JJ drop was the killer would of had it inside the 40 and 1st down

Leave a comment:

• Njbroncofan1
    replied
    Originally posted by montee2ball View Post
    Did they forget Fant was still on team?
    Good point. Probably the talented coach of the Titans made some adjustments.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoDrej
    replied
    These clowns were embarrassing tonight... 🙄

Leave a comment:

• Bates
    replied
    Originally posted by montee2ball View Post
    What does that have to do with Denver refusing to eat clock on 2 possessions inside the 6 minute mark or use timeouts to give our offense a chance?

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    We didn't have anyone capable of making the big play. Jeudy had crucial drops, Lock had some overthrows, defenders couldn't get one last stop or a TO. The HC with just god awful clock management. This is what happens when you lose your stars. Plus, we lost the TO battle, and that is likely due to the crap pass rush.

Leave a comment:

• Chronoless
    replied
    All I gotta say is, if the Broncos have to rely on their Defense to win them close games, we are going to lose every game, because "The Defense Guru" loves to play soft defense and can't manage a clock to save his job.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    We lost that game as a team. Maybe there were some people who played mistake free tonight but I did not see it.

Leave a comment:

• montee2ball
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X