Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did I just watch?? Banking on gostkowski to miss another FG instead of playing aggressive and at least if the titans score a TD you still have a chance.

WHAT DID I JUST WATCH. This is an NFL coach ??

Comment

• Lock doesn't look like he is making a lot of good decisions. There were quite a few plays to be made tonight and he threw to the wrong guy.

Comment

• just first game but man way to many mistakes I say again we should of won handily gave them 10 points and looking ahead pitt then tampa yikes

Comment

• At least we still have our 3 times outs LOL

Comment

• can't expect anything when your head coach don't know how to manage the clock.

Comment

• what a painful way to lose. Just horrible. I mean you have nothing to lose by saving your offense some time when the Titans were driving. Call the timeouts

Comment

• Thanks mods for taking care of that.

Youngest team in the league, we'll get better. I know thats a lot to ask of these boards

Comment

• Does the Broncos coach think he is coaching against NE?

Comment

• We have a better chance of making a 70+ yard FG than getting this TD.

Comment

• I can't take these losses anymore.

Comment

• Maybe Fangio can see how stupid his clock management is in the game film.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
                          What did I just watch?? Banking on gostkowski to miss another FG instead of playing aggressive and at least if the titans score a TD you still have a chance.

WHAT DID I JUST WATCH. This is an NFL coach ??
                          It could be A LOT worse, Hue Jackson went 3-36 with CLE.
                          I'll take Fangio over Jackson.

Comment

• Lol. 😂 😂 😂

Comment

• Brutal clock management. I can't wait for his explanation for not calling a time out.

Comment

• Clock management was awful, as well as the play selection.

I thought I forgot who these Broncos were, now I remember.

Same as we have had the last few years.
                                The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X