Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We didn't have anyone capable of making the big play. Jeudy had crucial drops, Lock had some overthrows, defenders couldn't get one last stop or a TO. The HC with just god awful clock management. This is what happens when you lose your stars. Plus, we lost the TO battle, and that is likely due to the crap pass rush.
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by montee2ball View Post
      Did they forget Fant was still on team?
      What does that have to do with Denver refusing to eat clock on 2 possessions inside the 6 minute mark or use timeouts to give our offense a chance?

Comment

• These clowns were embarrassing tonight... 🙄

Comment

• Originally posted by montee2ball View Post
          Did they forget Fant was still on team?
          Good point. Probably the talented coach of the Titans made some adjustments.

Comment

• the second JJ drop was the killer would of had it inside the 40 and 1st down

Comment

• Originally posted by Njbroncofan1 View Post
              Good point. Probably the talented coach of the Titans made some adjustments.
              Nah he wasn't in the toilet with his 3 time outs.

Comment

• Reasons for the L

1. Zero pressure on Tannehill outside their first drive

2. Lock making some bad reads And bad throws

3. OC was not impressive in the least bit, how many shotgun runs for no gain

4. No goal line creativity ... 4 tries from the 1, 4 runs into the strength of the titan defense

5. Horrid clock managment by fangio
                Give us a minute and we might have a chance
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
                  the second JJ drop was the killer would of had it inside the 40 and 1st down
                  Backbreaker
                  What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                  I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• This team looked like they didn't even wanna be playing, Fant had a awesome 1st half then no more Fant. Juedy 2 drops cost us the game. When you are at the 1yard line, run it behind Beck or give it to Beck, that cost us the game. Gordon fumble, cost us the game, bad clock management with five minutes to go, cost us the game. And not taking the timeouts at the end of the game, cost us the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                      Reasons for the L

1. Zero pressure on Tannehill outside their first drive

2. Lock making some bad reads And bad throws

3. OC was not impressive in the least bit, how many shotgun runs for no gain

4. No goal line creativity ... 4 tries from the 1, 4 runs into the strength of the titan defense

5. Horrid clock managment by fangio
                      Give us a minute and we might have a chance
                      6. Same old Soft Defense on the last drive of the game from the "Defense Guru" that lost us a bunch of games early last year.

Comment

• Terrible loss. The game was handed to you on a freaking platter!!!! 10 points off the board due to missed FG and an extra point. My god , in the last 6 minutes mount a freaking drive to eat some clock so that poor clock management is not even an issue for you.

I mean give yourself a chance to win . You leave your team with 17 seconds?? My god , how do you even rebound from this disaster. It’s just unexplainable
                        Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does.

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                          Backbreaker
                          I can easily see 0-3 start now

Comment

• KCs D will eat us alive

Comment

• I dont wanna hear a "well he did miss 3 FG, so I thought if he missed 1 more, we would rather not have the ball back with 1 min on the clock to kneel with the ball" from Vic dumba**

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
                                the second JJ drop was the killer would of had it inside the 40 and 1st down
                                Absolutely, however, as bad as that drop was, there is a lot of criticism to go around for that game.

Comment

Working...
                                X