Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots that one could easily dissect. The clock management at the end was curious, Ojemudia’s PI (which I question, Brown slipped when he changed direction), that penultimate botched drive in enemy territory, Alexander Johnson’s penalty, Jeudy’s drops, Gordon’s fumble, the failed 4th and goal... etc.

I don’t put too much stock into it. This was basically the first “preseason” game. If we’re still making these mistakes week after week, there won’t be an excuse. Hopefully we learn from this, settle down next week, and get the job done.
    2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
    Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Both teams played hard. And had a great practice. Denver is 1-0 in MV(moral victories)...
      🙄

Comment

• Originally posted by MileHigh Salute View Post
        Terrible loss. The game was handed to you on a freaking platter!!!! 10 points off the board due to missed FG and an extra point. My god , in the last 6 minutes mount a freaking drive to eat some clock so that poor clock management is not even an issue for you.

I mean give yourself a chance to win . You leave your team with 17 seconds?? My god , how do you even rebound from this disaster. It’s just unexplainable
        it was there lock over threw Hamilton wide open for a TD late

Comment

• Originally posted by elway7777 View Post
          KCs D will eat us alive
          Their D? your worry about KC's D? With how Dumb the "Defense Guru" looked, I'm more worry about their Offense. We might as well just tell out offense to stay home, because Kelce is going to run them open inside quick pass route on us all night long.

Comment

• Originally posted by montee2ball View Post
            Did they forget Fant was still on team?
            Only saw him targeted once, maybe twice in the second half.

Interesting time out strategy, to say the least.

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
              Reasons for the L

1. Zero pressure on Tannehill outside their first drive

2. Lock making some bad reads And bad throws

3. OC was not impressive in the least bit, how many shotgun runs for no gain

4. No goal line creativity ... 4 tries from the 1, 4 runs into the strength of the titan defense

5. Horrid clock managment by fangio
              Give us a minute and we might have a chance
              Throw in untimely drops and Johnson's horrible timing of a penalty that took away an interception.

Comment

• The Titans are a very good team
                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Sloppy game by our offense and our defense hung in there. A lot of mistakes to clean up on offense tho but once we clean them up I'd imagine we'd be a pretty good team.
                  GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                    Absolutely, however, as bad as that drop was, there is a lot of criticism to go around for that game.
                    yes indeed fumbles over throws dumb penalties poor coaching again defense cant get a stop late to win sounds like last year

Comment

• Originally posted by Bates View Post
                      What does that have to do with Denver refusing to eat clock on 2 possessions inside the 6 minute mark or use timeouts to give our offense a chance?
                      He was killing them all through the first half and you don’t throw to him the rest of the game? You stop what was working? You go to your playmakers in crunch time and Hamilton and Patrick aren’t it. It has nothing to do with the last two possessions. Opening the 2nd half with 3 and out sure didn’t help. Feed Fant!!

Comment

• Usually I got a good idea who the bad teams and good teams are after week one. The games were so ugly it I need another week.
                        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Quite simply we had too many mental errors all around. On the bright side Lock looked pretty good, and the young guys are promising. It's not too surprising with a new offensive system. You can't lose your two stars in the week leading up to the game and not see a big dip. As of right now, we are an average team.

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                            The Titans are a very good team
                            Neither team played very well or convincing.

Comment

• This team looked like a last place team in the afc west, oh they are. Gotta learn from the mistakes, and they were a lot of them. I know it's the 1st game and no preseason, Juedy will get better. But man, they looked like a poorly coached team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                                Neither team played very well or convincing.
                                At least from a talent perspective they are good. Maybe both teams just have great defenses.

Comment

Working...
                                X