Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly I think ruling out Sutton with Von's injury, we need to have some low expectations coming into this game. I dont agree with keeping Sutton out, especially as handicapped as this team is already
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Hello everybody. Man week 1 always seems so long because we are always the last game. Now I appreciate the nfl saving the best for last but its still a long wait lol. I can't wait to listen in. I hope Lock can show us some growth tonight.
      :go:

Comment

With Sutton out, I fully expect our receiving corps of Jeudy, Patrick, Hamilton, and Cleveland to make plays tonight. All four receivers had strong showings throughout camp, and most importantly, good chemistry with Lock. I am looking forward to seeing what our young QB can do in the new, dynamic Pat Shurmur offense. With that being said, the lack of a dry run before Week 1 leads me to believe that we will lean heavily on the two-headed beast of Gordon and Lindsay tonight. The former AFC West foe and marquee free agent signee this offseason has a lot to prove after struggling last year. The beloved Lindsay returns to Mile High as the "Lightning" to Gordon's "Thunder". I think both RBs get over 10 carries each tonight. I think Bolles will look much improved, with the only question mark being Wilkinson. Our interior got a big boost with the additions of Glasgow and Cushenberry. I don't think our offense lights it up tonight, but I expect them to play decently well. I may be biased, but I think tonight is the night we see why John Elway made Jerry Jeudy the highest-drafted WR in our franchise's history.

On the defensive side of the ball, it will be a bit of deja vu with Reed and Attaochu filling in for one of our star edge rushers. Thankfully, Chubb is back and healthy-- and after being a full participant in practice a couple days ago, I expect Fangio to take the reins off of the former 5th overall pick. Casey is a mega addition to our defense and faces his old team under the lights-- I expect him to have a huge impact in getting pressure on Tannehill. Jewell is the next man up after the release of Todd Davis. I'm not particularly avid of #47 and his coverage ability, but I hope Fangio puts him in the right spots to help stop Derrick Henry. The Titans star RB comes off of a dominant postseason, but I fully expect Purcell to be his achilles' heel as the best run-stuffing NT in the NFL last year (according to PFF). I'm interested to see how Bouye fits in with Fangio's scheme. Our secondary should be a lot better with Callahan finally healthy. And last but not least, the best safety duo in the league returns for Part II.

Ultimately, I am just glad that Broncos football is back, baby. Let's hope for minimal injuries and an offensive performance that builds on the optimism we had at the end of last year (and zero Bolles' holding penalties, of course). All love for Broncos Country LET'S GO!!!

Broncos 20, Titans 13
        2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
        Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

Steelers Giants game is over now time for the Broncos.

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

It’s time!!! Let’s go Broncos!!! Time to kickoff a new decade of the Orange & Blue.

Comment

Been a long wait but finally it’s time for kick off. Don’t let us down this year boys. Do it for Von!

Comment

Disgusting display by our Broncos, makes me want to shut my tv off.

Comment

Delay of game in a quiet stadium, Classic
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Attaochu and Chubb looking good so far

Comment

Some good pressure and mistakes by the Titans early with a pair of deadball penalties

Adopted Broncos:
                      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                      Adopted posters:
                      Everyone

Comment

Horrible. too easy

Comment

Bad conversion there.
                          sigpic

Comment

Lol. 22 yards on a 2nd and 20. Some things never change.

Comment

And than a screen kills us like normal

Adopted Broncos:
                              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                              Adopted posters:
                              Everyone

Comment

Nice stop!
                                sigpic

Comment