This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by montee2ball View Post
    He was killing them all through the first half and you don’t throw to him the rest of the game? You stop what was working? You go to your playmakers in crunch time and Hamilton and Patrick aren’t it. It has nothing to do with the last two possessions. Opening the 2nd half with 3 and out sure didn’t help. Feed Fant!!
    I said the exact same thing! Can't was killing them so why did that stop? They really didn't have an answer for Fant.
    GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

• Some coach are meant to be head coaches, and some are not.... Fangio...... Is not.

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
        Reasons for the L

1. Zero pressure on Tannehill outside their first drive

2. Lock making some bad reads And bad throws

3. OC was not impressive in the least bit, how many shotgun runs for no gain

4. No goal line creativity ... 4 tries from the 1, 4 runs into the strength of the titan defense

5. Horrid clock managment by fangio
        Give us a minute and we might have a chance
        I think we can go up and down the list position by position...coach to front office....no one should feel like they earned their paycheck tonight.
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Team looked great, coaching looked BAD. Bolles finally earned his check...

How many collective NFL coaching years are on this team? Not one of them piped in to say hey maybe call a timeout?

How bad does Noah Fant have to beat people before you include him in the gameplan? THEY HAD NO ANSWER FOR HIM

This one is on the coaches. I actually felt bad for the players.
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
            At least from a talent perspective they are good. Maybe both teams just have great defenses.
            Bingo! This is the one right here...
            GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

• This team can totally redeem themselves next week, you go up to Pittsburgh and win all will be ok. 11am kick off. Hopefully sutton is better, and Juedy shows a bit more. On to Pittsburgh

Comment

• Originally posted by doubletap View Post
                He won’t admit it but he clearly was banking on Gotskowski missing the field goal. Not calling the timeouts was his attempt at psychological gamesmanship. Make the voices of doubt in Gotskowski’s head ring louder.
                Vic should be for that. He’ll have a good career on the poker table.
                I agree. That's the only reason to not take time outs
                Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• The 12th Cardboard Men really let us down tonight... 🙄

Comment

• Hey Guys do we get to trade in those 2 beautiful timeouts for some prizes?

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                      I agree. That's the only reason to not take time outs
                      if thats the case, wild.
                      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• https://youtu.be/PVtUlEcIoG4

How many ways did we lose that game?
                        [sigpic

Comment

The Titans are a very good team
                          They are. But they clearly were beatable in the altitude in week 1 and no PS games for conditioning ...... plus the missed kicks.

We had some bad breaks: INT called back ....... multiple personals 3? The gift turnover inside our own 20 when we had them scoreless

The game was Denver's to win with 4 minutes left I think. Then they ran 50s off the clock 3 and out. I think Shurmur found something with his pass first mentality then run the ball on 3rd down. ..... but you just couldn't do that in that situation (unless Jeudy didn't drop it).

There were some bright spots. I hope Lindsey isn't hurt bad. He didn't really play too great. This is a tough defense

Missing Sutton big time. He's a presence. I liked Jeudy's emotion after making that one big play. Fant looked pretty good. Still looked a little awkward at the end of his first big play. Where did he disappear to?

Greise was right about hard counts. Lock really needs to get that incorporated into his game asap. Especially in these empty arena conditions.

I wasn't expecting much but I thought we could win at home. All in all, it's a shame they basically gifted the game away to a road team that hasn't won here since Munchak was playing OL for the Oilers.

Our defense did a good job of keeping the score low ......... although at times they were getting taken advantage of.
                          Last edited by dizzolve; 09-15-2020, 12:08 AM.
                          Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• I swear that during the canned crowd noise I heard... put Tebow in!

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoDrej View Post
                              I swear that during the canned crowd noise I heard... put Tebow in!
                              Hahaha, could you imagine?
                              Cps

Comment

At least from a talent perspective they are good. Maybe both teams just have great defenses.
                                Both teams have talent. The game looked like a preseason game when it should not have.

Comment

Working...
                                X