This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    Both teams have talent. The game looked like a preseason game when it should not have.
    Agreed. Unfortunately instead of a my bad, we'll fix it by gameday, the players took it in the pants today. Outside of a few dummy mistakes, of course.
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• I'm trying not to get too down on them. We knew it would start ugly with a bunch of new players and a new scheme on Offense. It's just frustrating because the game was winnable, and they would have had it won if they could have put a drive together in the 4th.

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post
        I'm trying not to get too down on them. We knew it would start ugly with a bunch of new players and a new scheme on Offense. It's just frustrating because the game was winnable, and they would have had it won if they could have put a drive together in the 4th.
        Even a first down on the second last drive and Denver is probably attempting a FG. And they're leaving Tennessee with a lot less time. As bad as it sounds but they would have been better off taking three straight knees there, and either draining the clock or making Tennessee use their TO, rather than throwing twice and using just 51 second of clock.

The first step in winning games is not beating yourself. Tonight the coaching staff definitely helped beat themselves. The Titans did their best to give Denver a W, despite a great game from Tannehill, but Denver's coaching staff let them off the hook several times.

Comment

• It ultimately came down to one play on each side. They made their 4th and Goal play, we didn't make ours.

It's far too early to say how this will impact the season. It's a tough loss and we struggled to score but we really have to see a few games to determine whether we will make any progress this season.

Comment

• Different year.....same garbage.

I'm so sick of this.

Only score 14 points....give up a FG to lose at the end.

Fangio is NOT a good coach.

I don't want to hear excuses. This team comes up small and chokes at the end. That's a reflection of the coach.

Everyone else in our division won.

Total embarrassment.

Comment

• When AJ Johnson and Josey Jewell are your starting ILB, you have an injured young player on the outside complimented by some practice squad type player on the other side... well, it’s hard to run a 3-4 when you employ 3 below avg to replacement level LBs... I mean, LBs are important in that scheme, right?

I mean, the biggest star on defense is Simmons, and he make about 2 impactful plays a season. He’s always just this close to making a play, but is consistent in that he consistently fails to make game altering, impactful plays.

We have a solid DL, Chubb, pro bowl SS and a good but not special FS.

TEs will Murder us...

Offense has no offseason. Can’t expect much. I mean, even their own coaches tried to take a knee with that stupid dive play in TEN territory with 3 minutes left and the lead. Wow.

Why does the NFL kick around these retread losers hoping for better results?

Comment

• We gotta figure out how to score more points.
                Its been awhile since we have had an explosive Offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                  We gotta figure out how to score more points.
                  Its been awhile since we have had an explosive Offense.
                  Probably the most disappointing part, all these high picks on offense the last couple years, yet they can still only score 14 points.

Comment

• I used to always say the goal is to score 31 points, one touchdown per quarter. And then a field goal on top to win the game.
                    Score 31 points and don't give up more than 28.
                    Each team scores one touchdown per quarter, and the team that gets the field goal wins the game. Of course it's better to hold the other team to lower scoring, while we score 31 points per game.
                    (There's a lot of different philosophies in the game of football.)

JMO
                    Last edited by Capt. Jack; 09-15-2020, 05:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                      Probably the most disappointing part, all these high picks on offense the last couple years, yet they can still only score 14 points.
                      This offense is going to get better. Jeudy was cooking anybody who went near him. Bring Sutton back, and then Hamler's going to be hard for Lock to overthrow. Defenses aren't going to be able to key on Fant. I thought Gordon looked pretty good after the fumble as well. TEN has a quality defense. Won't take anything away from them. We're playing an ultra aggressive and talented defense next week in Pittsburgh, which could potentially be a rough outing, but the outlook is really good, IMO.

The Tampa game should be interesting. Bowles has those guys playing right now, but we've got more weapons that NO. They try to take Sutton away like they took Thomas away, that ain't gunna help. If Jared Cook and ES got loose on 'em, imagine what Fant and Jeudy could do.

Comment

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                        We have a solid DL, Chubb, pro bowl SS and a good but not special FS.
                        Chubb who? was he inactive last night? Sure seemed like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

How bad does Noah Fant have to beat people before you include him in the gameplan? THEY HAD NO ANSWER FOR HIM
                          This was probably my biggest frustration from the game.

He was shredding the Titans' LBs, and they should have gone to him even more once Rashaan Evans was ejected.

Comment

Working...
                          X