X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    I hate James with every fiber in my body
    Same here man....he’s ruining the team from his couch now!

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
      no way is drew lock playing today again
      Yeah, I'd rather not have whatever injury he DOES have made worse.
      sigpic

Comment

• Pray and Cross fingers Drew is ok!!!
        sigpic

Comment

• well boys if we give up a score here that's prolly all they will need against our offense

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
            no way is drew lock playing today again
            DEN luck he’s out 6-8 weeks, making this a total lost year bc they won’t be able to properly evaluate what they have in Lock. Right now, his future is a major ? mark... I wouldn’t feel good about going into next season with DL as our starter coming off a season he starts 4 games...

Comment

• This has now turned into three more quarters of blood-letting. Just have to hope the young guys make some plays here and there.
              2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
              Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• I just don't understand why we don't run short yardage behind a fullback or BECK. pick up 2-3 yrds or more 95% of the time.

Comment

• Driskel is just toying with them now. Setting them up for later in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                    Whoah boy, with Lock out I don’t even wanna watch this crap.
                    I’ve watched every Broncos game since 1989....I have a feeling this season is the one where I miss a game or two....I might be cleaning out the garage before halftime of this one quite honestly. Just tired of watching this product.

Comment

• Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                      Whoah boy, with Lock out I don’t even wanna watch this crap.
                      I does make it less compelling. Here’s hoping Driskel and the offense gives us something to root for.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                        DEN luck he’s out 6-8 weeks, making this a total lost year bc they won’t be able to properly evaluate what they have in Lock. Right now, his future is a major ? mark... I wouldn’t feel good about going into next season with DL as our starter coming off a season he starts 4 games...
                        How do you know he's out that long already??
                        sigpic

Comment

• Drew had a receiver wide open short in the middle but he was looking for the big play and got squished

Comment

• now get a stop here

Comment

• Nice play Purcell

Comment

• I hope he proves me wrong but Chubb has done nothing....again.

Comment

Working...
                                X