This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    How do you know he's out that long already??
    He doesn't. He's saying 'with Denver's luck...'

Comment

• Originally posted by FIshingTales View Post
      Anyone know what's up with KOA? I normally listen to them on game day since they practically never put Denver on tv here in Hawaii. My only connection to this game is this thread and freakin Steelers Nation Radio (shoot me).
      I’m having same problem. Try Steelers.com/audio/Steelers-gameday-broadcast. I’m getting the game there, but hate the announcers!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
        He gets beat every play. A QB with football intelligence is aware of that and doesn’t blindly roll in that direction.

Again, to me, it looked like Ball was supposed to come out instantly but first read wasn’t there... Ball needs to be thrown out of bounds right then, bc you have to know pressure coming off the right edge.

Come on man, think about what your saying , your blaming lock for wilk giving up instant pressure and the first read wasnt there, so what was lock to do?

Yes lock needs to protect the ball but the pass rush was on him in less then two seconds
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post
          He doesn't. He's saying 'with Denver's luck...'
          Gotcha....
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
            Yeah, I'd rather not have whatever injury he DOES have made worse.
            So many injuries just today. Nick Bosa out for San Francisco and Saquon Berkeley has gone down amd out with a possoble serious knee injury.

Comment

• GREAT job defense

Comment

• Good recognition by Chubb, also anytime our team gets a sack, I'm happy.
                sigpic

Comment

• As Chubb makes a play!

Comment

• One quarter down and it’s less than a two score game, smells like a wining formula to me!
                    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                      So many injuries just today. Nick Bosa out for San Francisco and Saquon Berkeley has gone down amd out with a possoble serious knee injury.
                      Today is definitely a wrecking ball.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                        How do you know he's out that long already??
                        DEN luck... not Lock.

As in it’ll be their luck he’ll be out 6-8 weeks...

Comment

• I'd try for the field goal on first down with this field position. Why risk getting shutout.

Comment

• All I ask for this drive is a field goal. Good job by the defense setting up good field position for our offense.
                            2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                            Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• 2020 just sucks and today it got even worse

Comment

• If we can't do anything with this field position ....... we should all just relax any expectations we have this season

This season is an asterisk anyways as far as I'm concerned. No Von ........ Virus .......... Youth.

Maybe they'll get me excited and score a TD though!
                                Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

Working...
                                X