X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilkinson beat again. Fire fangio
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Man fangio needs to get wilk out of the game
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Juedy is probable

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
          Claypool pushed off and no flag
          Yeah it was right in front of the ref too. Oj probably could’ve pushed him out if he didn’t look for the ref to throw the flag

Comment

• wilkinson killed again get him out

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
              You would think using fant on a lb on quick passes would have crossed his mind
              Right. They seem to be going max protect (or close) a lot but not putting anyone on a short route.

Comment

• Sutton falling down will be costly...
                We won’t even get 3 points. We are just mentally weak... death by inches prevails.

Comment

• With James opting out we got screwed don't blame him but it's rough.
                  sigpic
                  2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Where are the TEs? Where are the screens to get the ball out quick

Comment

• Great throw and catch. But our offensive line is going to have Royce Freeman at QB by the end of the game.
                      2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                      Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• After watching this Debacle I am already canceling my subscription to this convoluted Dream that Denver was going to go to the Playoffs this year LoL 😂 What was I Thinking. It is time to fire Fangio as he is just an old man that the Game has passed him by. Fire PS 2 A 5 year old can call a better game than this clown.

Comment

• It could be worse. The Cowboys are 27-7 down at home to the Falcons.

Comment

• Where the hell is fant
                            sigpic

Comment

• Wilkinson is hot garbage
                              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
                                just think next week brady comes calling with all those weapons yikes.....0-3 looking pretty realistic
                                We may end up being worse than the jets this year

Comment

Working...
                                X