replied
    Originally posted by GMTD View Post
    He's just thrown an INT.
    Ooops,,,
    I jinxed him!

Leave a comment:

• montee2ball
    replied
    McManus was given good money to kickoff to the goal line?

Leave a comment:

• flosstein
    replied
    Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    Chubb was the best defensive player in that draft. No one knew Shaq was going to breakout. He was really promising but there was no path for him to start once Chubb was picked. He and Ray were disposable at that point. I’m glad he’s flourishing elsewhere, but I still think Chubb will have a better career.
    Everyone in Denver knew how good he was. We as fans knew how good he was. He single-handedly turned the tied in many games while he was with us. Chubb is what we've see so far, and that won't change. Did we have to wait 3 years to see what Von was gonna be?

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    replied
    Kick coverage has been poor in this one too

Leave a comment:

• Megalodon30
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    You would think with a OC as supposedly good as PS, he would recognize the fact wilkinson is killing the offense and either
    A. Get him out of the game before he gets another QB hurt
    Or

B. Slide vannet over to the right to help him

To sit there and do nothing is stupid
    That's the definition of insanity right there, doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Honestly not impressed with Shurmur so far.
    Last edited by Megalodon30; 09-20-2020, 11:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    You would think with a OC as supposedly good as PS, he would recognize the fact wilkinson is killing the offense and either
    A. Get him out of the game before he gets another QB hurt
    Or

B. Slide vannet over to the right to help him

To sit there and do nothing is stupid

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    Tom Brady is having a good game so far today
    He's just thrown an INT.

Leave a comment:

• Megalodon30
    replied
    Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    So many injuries all over the league already this week. I'm starting to think they should have scrapped this season entirely.
    They should have made a two game preseason. Let these guys get used to hitting and being hit.

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
    I think this is the worst RT performance since the Mack attack game a a few years ago.
    Against Schofield. Another game where our coaches didn't bother to make a change.

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    So many injuries all over the league already this week. I'm starting to think they should have scrapped this season entirely.
    Tom Brady is having a good game so far today

Leave a comment:

• flosstein
    replied
    Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Pluck Chad Kelly off the colts practice squad
    Elway won't give Lock that kind of problem. If Chad mess around and go on a winning streak. How do u go back to Lock? If his head was right, he could've been good QB.

Leave a comment:

• elway7777
    replied
    Really good chance of us going 2-14 with the only wins coming against the Jets and Dolphins.

Leave a comment:

• HDbroncos02
    replied
    Bolles, Cushenberry, and Wilkinson have all looked rough. #68 is getting exposed big time, but the whole line is not looking good at all.

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Driskel is actually doing all right. To me it looks like he is holding the ball too long, but I'm not seeing a lot of quick routes for him to go to either. So far at this very early point in the season I am disappointed in the new OC. Very unimpressive. I noticed that they went with putting more guys out into routes to stress the opposing D as the game went on but it hasn't been working. I'm not seeing any creativity here. Can the OC make halftime adjustments? I hope so because he can't seem to do anything with playcalling as the drive unfolds.

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X