No one is stepping up, but the game plan is actually good, sans Wilkinson

Leave a comment:

• elway7777
    replied
    Gotta put in Demar Dotson.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    I like Vic Fangio but ...... seeing that Niners offense has me wishing we had Shanny JR

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied
    whoa 49ers lost 5 starters in 1st half yikes

Leave a comment:

• TH3JUICEMAN
    replied
    Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
    Demar Dotson
    Hopefully he’s out there to start the second half.

Leave a comment:

• LSIGRAD09
    replied
    Originally posted by GMTD View Post
    In fairness, when Driskel has had more than a split second to throw, he's looked good.
    I think this is the worst RT performance since the Mack attack game a a few years ago.

Leave a comment:

• fraguela09
    replied
    Good news is I doubt we take a WR or a TE in the first round this draft. I’m sure Elway will go RB/CB and waste the pick anyway... but we have hope for OL and LBs.

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
    PIT killed Driscoll. Looked like a Kate hit and hit to head. No call! I guess the health of a backup QB not a concern.
    Standard rules do not apply to the Steelers.

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    In fairness, when Driskel has had more than a split second to throw, he's looked good.

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    If we're the worst team how are the titans putting it on the Jags lol

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Freeman is the emergency qb...
    We may see that lol!

Leave a comment:

• fraguela09
    replied
    Originally posted by listopencil View Post
    LOL, that was a crap call.
    PIT killed Driscoll. Looked like a Kate hit and hit to head. No call! I guess the health of a backup QB not a concern.

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
    Whose the backup Rt?
    Dotson, who is supposed to be the better pass protector between the two of them.

Leave a comment:

• HDbroncos02
    replied
    Originally posted by flosstein View Post
    Depends on the coaching. Many said the same about Shaq he is the best pass rusher in the league right now.... AND WE HAD HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Turns out Elway's love affair with draft picks over UDFA's with supreme talent was (as usual) extremely wrong. Can u imagine this defense if we drafted Roquan Smith (an ILB we needed) instead of Chubb? Von and Shaq as theOLB's Roquan and AJ in the middle........
    Chubb was the best defensive player in that draft. No one knew Shaq was going to breakout. He was really promising but there was no path for him to start once Chubb was picked. He and Ray were disposable at that point. I’m glad he’s flourishing elsewhere, but I still think Chubb will have a better career.

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    Driskel is getting hit every single play. This is insane. No doubt about it— OT is a must next year. I don’t care if James decides to play a whole season or not. Kudos to the Steelers for dialing up terrific pressure and blitzes.
    It was a must this year. And we could have picked one of the best RTs in the draft in Jones.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X