This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Sooo we suck... and are going to be blown out very badly... and probably all season...
    At least we won’t get shut out..... small wins

Comment

• Originally posted by Dotst View Post
      Wait we attempted that 58 yard field goal? Why the hell would we do that
      Why not? We suck anyway... have to try for points any opportunity we have. We never get a quick score... we need 15 plays for a TD.

Comment

• Okay, I am really trying to convince myself why to watch this anymore. "HOPE" is a dangerous and often wicked mistress. I have fallen prey to her the past few years and finally it is starting to dawn on me that the current leadership of this team has absolutely no clue, and I mean no clue how to win in this modern NFL. I mean not just win but make game competitive.
        Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
          After watching this Debacle I am already canceling my subscription to this convoluted Dream that Denver was going to go to the Playoffs this year LoL �� What was I Thinking. It is time to fire Fangio as he is just an old man that the Game has passed him by. Fire PS 2 A 5 year old can call a better game than this clown.
          Definitely... vote your pocketbook. A lot of poor choices on full display by the Broncos. This is in Lions, Browns territory now.

Bets on Fangio getting booted in 2 weeks?

Comment

• aside from that deep pass the defense gas done well we have them 1 td because of 23 dropping the int

Comment

• Sometimes you have to take the short pass if it’s there. Lock was so good at this last year, I’m not sure what caused him to hold onto the ball so long in this game— which ultimately, hurt him.
              2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
              Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                We're definitely right now in the Jets/Giants tier. At least today.
                Since we blew that game against KC, when DEN was 7-3 in 2016... Only NYG, NYJ, Cincy and CLE have worst records... we are the bottom 5!

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                  After watching this Debacle I am already canceling my subscription to this convoluted Dream that Denver was going to go to the Playoffs this year LoL �� What was I Thinking. It is time to fire Fangio as he is just an old man that the Game has passed him by. Fire PS 2 A 5 year old can call a better game than this clown.
                  Definitely... vote your pocketbook. A lot of poor choices on full display by the Broncos. This is in Lions, Browns territory now.

Bets on Fangio getting booted in 2 weeks? I know he's dealing with inexperience, youth, etc. But watching Lock's decision-making before he got hurt was appalling. Coaching deficiencies on full display. Lock's injury screams of the systemic problems for the Broncos... coaching problems that were obvious last year, and they continue this year. Kinda easy to see.

So yeah, vote your pocketbook. Best way to get management and ownership to lissen...
                  Last edited by drhiii; 09-20-2020, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by drhiii View Post

Bets on Fangio getting booted in 2 weeks?

Not a chance... he has injuries as an excuse this year...and a Young O...he is Teflon this year..
                    sigpic

Comment

• Vic thinking they are playing in denver and not pitt

Comment

• Now Sutton drops a pass and sets up opponent... and he’s our best player?

Comment

• We in for a long day. We need an offensive head coach i think I'm done with the defensive head coaches for now, and I hate to say it...but lock has been injured twice in two years we need a qb that can stay healthy. If his injury is major that is. Maybe im overreacting but I think getting an offensive minded head coach will be better for us going forward.
                          :go:

Comment

• One of the reasons this offense has sucked so bad the last two years is the RT, i mean how bad is the back up to not be able to replace him

And that pick is on sutton
                            sigpic
                            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• This is a Vance Joseph level game.
                              sigpic

Comment

• about to be 21-3 Sutton should catch that

Comment

Working...
                                X