Clear All

• roushmartin6
    replied
    If mcmanus would make his kicks we could be 2-0 as well

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied
    Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
    lock has sprained AC joint I say he will be out 2-3 weeks and looking at suttons knee also
    according to klis and kelberman

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied
    lock has sprained AC joint I say he will be out 2-3 weeks and looking at suttons knee also

Leave a comment:

• Murph2432
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    The issue is that people keep using this excuse like it’s only happening to us. It’s happening to everyone. The Steelers had 3 starting offensive lineman out. They are 2-0.
    You’re talking oline with a vet HOF QB vs a young team losing arguable their top players at QB,RB, WR, CB and pass rusher. Comparing that to losing a couple guys on oline is not even comparable. When Steelers lose Big Ben, Watt, Haden, JuJu, and Conner then it would be comparable.

Any team that loses that kind of talent would not be winning many games.
    Last edited by Murph2432; 09-20-2020, 04:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Megalodon30
    replied
    Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
    It's one thing for Driskel to come in with no expectations for an injured Lock in the middle of a game. But if he's the starter for at least the next 8 weeks and our season depends on his ability...yeah it's going to be a LONG 8 weeks.
    I wouldn't mind getting a look at Rypien if Driskel struggles. But I really hope Driskel doesn't struggle.

Leave a comment:

• mojo0730
    replied
    Originally posted by GMTD View Post
    I think this is possible. Driskel looked decent today. Provided we can fix the RT issue we may not miss Lock as much as we first thought.
    It's one thing for Driskel to come in with no expectations for an injured Lock in the middle of a game. But if he's the starter for at least the next 8 weeks and our season depends on his ability...yeah it's going to be a LONG 8 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied
    Originally posted by GMTD View Post
    I think this is possible. Driskel looked decent today. Provided we can fix the RT issue we may not miss Lock as much as we first thought.
    but I wanted this season to see if we FINALLY had a true franchise qb now if I am right about his injury we still will not know it is just very frustrating

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    I hope I am wrong but im saying after tests tomorrow on lock he will out 8 weeks and basically play as many games as last year...

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied
    I hope I am wrong but im saying after tests tomorrow on lock he will out 8 weeks and basically play as many games as last year...

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    this might be a 'good' thing taylor got hurt for SD their rookie is looking real good vs KC
    And the kc def looks like garbage

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied
    this might be a 'good' thing taylor got hurt for SD their rookie is looking real good vs KC

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by $Broncos$ View Post
    I can’t get the ball off in 1 second. If you can I’m impressed
    Do you play in the NFL? Patrick was wide open across the middle.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
    We lost Von, Bouye, Sutton, Lindsay, Lock, are starting RT (covid opt out). All top players at their position and people are complaining that we are losing? The fact that we are still competing shows that maybe we do have good coaching. Have their been mistakes like the TO last game, yes but overall we are playing better than we even should be.
    The issue is that people keep using this excuse like it’s only happening to us. It’s happening to everyone. The Steelers had 3 starting offensive lineman out. They are 2-0.

Leave a comment:

• $Broncos$
    replied
    I can’t get the ball off in 1 second. If you can I’m impressed

Leave a comment:

• Murph2432
    replied
    We lost Von, Bouye, Sutton, Lindsay, Lock, are starting RT (covid opt out). All top players at their position and people are complaining that we are losing? The fact that we are still competing shows that maybe we do have good coaching. Have their been mistakes like the TO last game, yes but overall we are playing better than we even should be.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X