• Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
    Whose the backup Rt?
    Dotson he should be in there

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
      Juwan James anyone?
      I hope we can go after his money somehow
      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• lol that wasnt OPI

Comment

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
          I’m still wondering how you employ a 3-4 defense, when AJ Johnson, Josey Jewell,
          & Jeremiah Otauchsomething are 3 of your 4 starting LBs.

Would any of these 3 start on any other team in the NFL?
          Depends on the coaching. Many said the same about Shaq he is the best pass rusher in the league right now.... AND WE HAD HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Turns out Elway's love affair with draft picks over UDFA's with supreme talent was (as usual) extremely wrong. Can u imagine this defense if we drafted Roquan Smith (an ILB we needed) instead of Chubb? Von and Shaq as theOLB's Roquan and AJ in the middle........
          #swapping

Comment

• Driskel is getting hit every single play. This is insane. No doubt about it— OT is a must next year. I don’t care if James decides to play a whole season or not. Kudos to the Steelers for dialing up terrific pressure and blitzes.
            2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
            Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• OPI DENVER. What else is new???? Whatever. I can’t stand watching this nonsense.
              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• 68 is pure trash

Comment

• Bolles looks good that's a plus lol
                  sigpic
                  2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• LOL, that was a crap call.

Comment

• It seems like one thing goes wrong for our team and they completely Fall Apart

Comment

• That pass interference call though...lmao. Call off the fix Rooney's, you don't need it.

Comment

• Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                          Driskel is getting hit every single play. This is insane. No doubt about it— OT is a must next year. I don’t care if James decides to play a whole season or not. Kudos to the Steelers for dialing up terrific pressure and blitzes.
                          It was a must this year. And we could have picked one of the best RTs in the draft in Jones.

Comment

• Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                            Depends on the coaching. Many said the same about Shaq he is the best pass rusher in the league right now.... AND WE HAD HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Turns out Elway's love affair with draft picks over UDFA's with supreme talent was (as usual) extremely wrong. Can u imagine this defense if we drafted Roquan Smith (an ILB we needed) instead of Chubb? Von and Shaq as theOLB's Roquan and AJ in the middle........
                            Chubb was the best defensive player in that draft. No one knew Shaq was going to breakout. He was really promising but there was no path for him to start once Chubb was picked. He and Ray were disposable at that point. I’m glad he’s flourishing elsewhere, but I still think Chubb will have a better career.
                            2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                            Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
                              Whose the backup Rt?
                              Dotson, who is supposed to be the better pass protector between the two of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                                LOL, that was a crap call.
                                PIT killed Driscoll. Looked like a Kate hit and hit to head. No call! I guess the health of a backup QB not a concern.

Comment

Working...
                                X