X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fraguela09
    replied
    Now Sutton drops a pass and sets up opponent... and he’s our best player?

Leave a comment:

• Njbroncofan1
    replied
    Vic thinking they are playing in denver and not pitt

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by drhiii View Post
    Definitely... vote your pocketbook. A lot of poor choices on full display by the Broncos. This is in Lions, Browns territory now.

Bets on Fangio getting booted in 2 weeks?

Not a chance... he has injuries as an excuse this year...and a Young O...he is Teflon this year..

Leave a comment:

• drhiii
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    After watching this Debacle I am already canceling my subscription to this convoluted Dream that Denver was going to go to the Playoffs this year LoL �� What was I Thinking. It is time to fire Fangio as he is just an old man that the Game has passed him by. Fire PS 2 A 5 year old can call a better game than this clown.
    Definitely... vote your pocketbook. A lot of poor choices on full display by the Broncos. This is in Lions, Browns territory now.

Bets on Fangio getting booted in 2 weeks? I know he's dealing with inexperience, youth, etc. But watching Lock's decision-making before he got hurt was appalling. Coaching deficiencies on full display. Lock's injury screams of the systemic problems for the Broncos... coaching problems that were obvious last year, and they continue this year. Kinda easy to see.

So yeah, vote your pocketbook. Best way to get management and ownership to lissen...
    Last edited by drhiii; 09-20-2020, 11:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• fraguela09
    replied
    Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
    We're definitely right now in the Jets/Giants tier. At least today.
    Since we blew that game against KC, when DEN was 7-3 in 2016... Only NYG, NYJ, Cincy and CLE have worst records... we are the bottom 5!

Leave a comment:

• HDbroncos02
    replied
    Sometimes you have to take the short pass if it’s there. Lock was so good at this last year, I’m not sure what caused him to hold onto the ball so long in this game— which ultimately, hurt him.

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied
    aside from that deep pass the defense gas done well we have them 1 td because of 23 dropping the int

Leave a comment:

• drhiii
    replied
    After watching this Debacle I am already canceling my subscription to this convoluted Dream that Denver was going to go to the Playoffs this year LoL �� What was I Thinking. It is time to fire Fangio as he is just an old man that the Game has passed him by. Fire PS 2 A 5 year old can call a better game than this clown.

Bets on Fangio getting booted in 2 weeks?

Leave a comment:

• MileHigh Salute
    replied
    Okay, I am really trying to convince myself why to watch this anymore. "HOPE" is a dangerous and often wicked mistress. I have fallen prey to her the past few years and finally it is starting to dawn on me that the current leadership of this team has absolutely no clue, and I mean no clue how to win in this modern NFL. I mean not just win but make game competitive.

Leave a comment:

• fraguela09
    replied
    Originally posted by Dotst View Post
    Wait we attempted that 58 yard field goal? Why the hell would we do that
    Why not? We suck anyway... have to try for points any opportunity we have. We never get a quick score... we need 15 plays for a TD.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Sooo we suck... and are going to be blown out very badly... and probably all season...
    At least we won’t get shut out..... small wins

Leave a comment:

• LSIGRAD09
    replied
    We are the Worst Team in the NFL LOL ��
    We're definitely right now in the Jets/Giants tier. At least today.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoted30
    replied
    Dang...Jay Feely thought the Broncos should have tried that 74 yard FG last week?

10 yards longer than the NFL record?

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Sooo we suck... and are going to be blown out very badly... and probably all season...

Leave a comment:

• Dotst
    replied
    Wait we attempted that 58 yard field goal? Why the hell would we do that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X