• Freeman is the emergency qb...
    We may see that lol!
    sigpic

Comment

• If we're the worst team how are the titans putting it on the Jags lol
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• In fairness, when Driskel has had more than a split second to throw, he's looked good.

Comment

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
          PIT killed Driscoll. Looked like a Kate hit and hit to head. No call! I guess the health of a backup QB not a concern.
          Standard rules do not apply to the Steelers.

Comment

• Good news is I doubt we take a WR or a TE in the first round this draft. I’m sure Elway will go RB/CB and waste the pick anyway... but we have hope for OL and LBs.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
              In fairness, when Driskel has had more than a split second to throw, he's looked good.
              I think this is the worst RT performance since the Mack attack game a a few years ago.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
                Demar Dotson
                Hopefully he’s out there to start the second half.
                sigpic
                2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• whoa 49ers lost 5 starters in 1st half yikes

Comment

• I like Vic Fangio but ...... seeing that Niners offense has me wishing we had Shanny JR
                    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Gotta put in Demar Dotson.

Comment

• No one is stepping up, but the game plan is actually good, sans Wilkinson
                        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• So many injuries all over the league already this week. I'm starting to think they should have scrapped this season entirely.

Comment

• Driskel is actually doing all right. To me it looks like he is holding the ball too long, but I'm not seeing a lot of quick routes for him to go to either. So far at this very early point in the season I am disappointed in the new OC. Very unimpressive. I noticed that they went with putting more guys out into routes to stress the opposing D as the game went on but it hasn't been working. I'm not seeing any creativity here. Can the OC make halftime adjustments? I hope so because he can't seem to do anything with playcalling as the drive unfolds.

Comment

• Bolles, Cushenberry, and Wilkinson have all looked rough. #68 is getting exposed big time, but the whole line is not looking good at all.
                              2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                              Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Really good chance of us going 2-14 with the only wins coming against the Jets and Dolphins.

Comment

Working...
                                X