X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sutton to the locker room? Seriously?
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Wow. That's all. Chance to get into the game, missed opportunity... wow.

Coach, coaching, coaches... just look lost all the time. In person, players. Wow.

Comment

• I believe we just saw what Driscoll lacks. That's redzone awareness. He looked fine on the drive then gets down to the five yard line, and has happy feet.

Comment

• Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
          Fair enough, as I said “promising”. If you’re a firm believer in BPA in the draft, then you wouldn’t have hesitated at taking Chubb after the Browns took Ward at #4. I don’t care how good you think Shaq or even Ray was at the time. Chubb is also going into his “redshirt” 2nd year. He’s going to be fine (let us not forget that he broke Von’s rookie sack record with VJ as the head coach). And Von was a generational pass rushing talent out of A&M and our 2011 defense overall was key to keeping us in those Tebowmania games. But yes, there’s no denying Shaq looks great now and hypothetically should’ve been retained here.
          I disagree with the original assessment. We all thought Shaq was a good role player....we didn’t think he was the superstars the original post here made him out to be.

Comment

• This is so embarrassing, I had high hopes but we look worse than last year right now
            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• then chubb gives them 5 yards smh

Comment

• Bring back Mike shannahan. Kyle is getting it done with the 49ers. Shanny the gm was his downfall
                sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Jewell needs to be better. You need to make that tackle.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Chubb is such a scrub.

Comment

• Lol Jewell got outmuscled by a WR
                      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• I’m sorry our defense blows and cannot get off the field.
                        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Chubb has not had one impressive play

Comment

• Here comes fangios soft defense now
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                              Sutton to the locker room? Seriously?
                              probably should of never played today or until healthy now he will probably in and out all year

Comment

• #23 Aka TOAST

Comment

Working...
                                X