X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    A good QB can mitigate a bad OL, and the have an experienced HoF QB back there. You also had big time injuries during the game, so there was zero prep time for the replacements and coaches. You lose too much talent so what could be close wins turn into close losses. That's the way the cookie crumbles, but the coaching kept us in this game.
    Well you go ahead and take your moral victories. They never won anyone a SB though.

Leave a comment:

• lvbronx
    replied
    Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
    So this is the 6th game out of 18 Fangio has coached that the broncos have had a better than 50% chance winning the game within 2 minutes and lost. That's a definite trend on the coaching staff. This team is developing a losing culture under Fangio just as they did under Vance Joseph.
    I disagree with it being all Fangio. He hasn't been perfect by a long shot..but I see players in position and not making plays. If OJM made the INT that hit him right in the hands. Or Courtland doing a "Vance Johnson" and needlessly falling down to make a "diving" catch instead of just keep running. Or the INT that bounced off Sutton's hands.

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Imagine if we had that safety back... could have tied it up on a fg
    Despite all the bad stuff, we're competing enough to put ourselves into position to win. We just don't know how to win. Need to find a way.

Leave a comment:

• Megalodon30
    replied
    Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
    We have a first round TE, a first round WR, 2 second round WRs... We have an aged “experienced” OC... but, apparently, we don’t have a single target who can get open on a short yardage or GL scenario.

Who is to blame? Unacceptable this wasn’t fixed, since it was an issue last week!
    Shouldn't have passed the ball to begin with. We gave big money to Gordon for these exact situations.

Leave a comment:

• mojo0730
    replied
    So this is the 6th game out of 18 Fangio has coached that the broncos have had a better than 50% chance winning the game within 2 minutes and lost. That's a definite trend on the coaching staff. This team is developing a losing culture under Fangio just as they did under Vance Joseph.
    Last edited by mojo0730; 09-20-2020, 02:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Imagine if we had that safety back... could have tied it up on a fg

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied
    I know its not this simple if only would get fant involved more in BOTH halves we would be better off

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    The don't even give wilkinson a tight end to chip. Complete stupidity

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Pretty sad we could have won. Pit is garbage

Leave a comment:

• $Broncos$
    replied
    As long as the ravens don’t win the Super Bowl. Pretty sure I’ve given up for the year. Still watch but nothing to root for two afc losses stings

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Run the ball

Leave a comment:

• BroncoDrej
    replied
    Originally posted by sra84 View Post
    I don't want moral victories. They're worthless.
    Couldn't agree more!

Leave a comment:

• BroncoDrej
    replied
    I never thought I'd say this, but I'm missing Scangarello now.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
    we supposedly have the best OL coach how can not see or suggest to remove wilkinson
    Because the guys behind him are not as good

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
    We have a first round TE, a first round WR, 2 second round WRs... We have an aged “experienced” OC... but, apparently, we don’t have a single target who can get open on a short yardage or GL scenario.

Who is to blame? Unacceptable this wasn’t fixed, since it was an issue last week!
    Well it helps when you're starting QB isn't hurt, you know timing and the plays you practice all the time.in those situations can be used.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X