X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Injuries are not an excuse. The Steelers Oline had 3 starters out and they allowed 1 sack.

Speaking of that I realize Von is out but where the heck is Chubb? He can’t get home without Von?
    A good QB can mitigate a bad OL, and the have an experienced HoF QB back there. You also had big time injuries during the game, so there was zero prep time for the replacements and coaches. You lose too much talent so what could be close wins turn into close losses. That's the way the cookie crumbles, but the coaching kept us in this game.

Leave a comment:

• sra84
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I think that’s a very positive sign to look at, this team could’ve quit getting down with their top WR and QB out but they kept fighting and got back in the game with a shot at upsetting a tough Steelers team.
    I don't want moral victories. They're worthless.

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Run the ball

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    I'm always going to look at the upside, I guess it's my fatal flaw. We hung with two of the best teams in the AFC, two teams whos cores have been together for years, despite all the injuries (including opt outs). After the first half I didn't think we had any business being in that game at all.

We should have absolutely been running the ball there at the end of the game.
    I think that’s a very positive sign to look at, this team could’ve quit getting down with their top WR and QB out but they kept fighting and got back in the game with a shot at upsetting a tough Steelers team.

Leave a comment:

• fraguela09
    replied
    We have a first round TE, a first round WR, 2 second round WRs... We have an aged “experienced” OC... but, apparently, we don’t have a single target who can get open on a short yardage or GL scenario.

Who is to blame? Unacceptable this wasn’t fixed, since it was an issue last week!

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied
    the falcons are about to blow it unreal

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Injuries are not an excuse. The Steelers Oline had 3 starters out and they allowed 1 sack.

Speaking of that I realize Von is out but where the heck is Chubb? He can’t get home without Von?

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied
    we supposedly have the best OL coach how can not see or suggest to remove wilkinson

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    I'm always going to look at the upside, I guess it's my fatal flaw. We hung with two of the best teams in the AFC, two teams whos cores have been together for years, despite all the injuries (including opt outs). After the first half I didn't think we had any business being in that game at all.

We should have absolutely been running the ball there at the end of the game.

Leave a comment:

• $Broncos$
    replied
    This team is pathetic

Leave a comment:

• KWHIT97
    replied
    Fangio must go!

Leave a comment:

• dbfansincefeb87
    replied
    the thing about shurmur is he was a huge failure as head coach of the giants so why hire him anyway , it just reeks of a face fitting country club .

Leave a comment:

• flosstein
    replied
    Originally posted by S037474 View Post
    Horrible play calling, we pay gordon 8mil and we dont run on 3 and 2? At least LOOK like ur going to run!!!!! Shotgun both times? Pathetic!!!
    playing devil's advocate, Gordon was open on that pass play. Driskell just threw to a dub covered Hamler.

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied
    Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
    Broncos start back-to-back seasons 0-2 for the first time since 1966.
    next sunday is 0-3

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    The fact we refused to bench Wilkinson for a 13 year vet when Wilkinson was basically not even playing speaks volumes of our idiocracy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X