Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Game Day Thread: 2020: Week 2 Broncos vs Steelers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fangio must go!

    Comment


    • This team is pathetic

      Comment


      • I'm always going to look at the upside, I guess it's my fatal flaw. We hung with two of the best teams in the AFC, two teams whos cores have been together for years, despite all the injuries (including opt outs). After the first half I didn't think we had any business being in that game at all.

        We should have absolutely been running the ball there at the end of the game.

        Comment


        • we supposedly have the best OL coach how can not see or suggest to remove wilkinson

          Comment


          • Injuries are not an excuse. The Steelers Oline had 3 starters out and they allowed 1 sack.

            Speaking of that I realize Von is out but where the heck is Chubb? He can’t get home without Von?
            sigpic

            Comment


            • the falcons are about to blow it unreal

              Comment


              • We have a first round TE, a first round WR, 2 second round WRs... We have an aged “experienced” OC... but, apparently, we don’t have a single target who can get open on a short yardage or GL scenario.

                Who is to blame? Unacceptable this wasn’t fixed, since it was an issue last week!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                  I'm always going to look at the upside, I guess it's my fatal flaw. We hung with two of the best teams in the AFC, two teams whos cores have been together for years, despite all the injuries (including opt outs). After the first half I didn't think we had any business being in that game at all.

                  We should have absolutely been running the ball there at the end of the game.
                  I think that’s a very positive sign to look at, this team could’ve quit getting down with their top WR and QB out but they kept fighting and got back in the game with a shot at upsetting a tough Steelers team.

                  Comment


                  • Run the ball
                    sigpic
                    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                      I think that’s a very positive sign to look at, this team could’ve quit getting down with their top WR and QB out but they kept fighting and got back in the game with a shot at upsetting a tough Steelers team.
                      I don't want moral victories. They're worthless.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                        Injuries are not an excuse. The Steelers Oline had 3 starters out and they allowed 1 sack.

                        Speaking of that I realize Von is out but where the heck is Chubb? He can’t get home without Von?
                        A good QB can mitigate a bad OL, and the have an experienced HoF QB back there. You also had big time injuries during the game, so there was zero prep time for the replacements and coaches. You lose too much talent so what could be close wins turn into close losses. That's the way the cookie crumbles, but the coaching kept us in this game.
                        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                        I don't know and I don't care

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                          We have a first round TE, a first round WR, 2 second round WRs... We have an aged “experienced” OC... but, apparently, we don’t have a single target who can get open on a short yardage or GL scenario.

                          Who is to blame? Unacceptable this wasn’t fixed, since it was an issue last week!
                          Well it helps when you're starting QB isn't hurt, you know timing and the plays you practice all the time.in those situations can be used.
                          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                          I don't know and I don't care

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
                            we supposedly have the best OL coach how can not see or suggest to remove wilkinson
                            Because the guys behind him are not as good
                            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                            I don't know and I don't care

                            Comment


                            • I never thought I'd say this, but I'm missing Scangarello now.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                                I don't want moral victories. They're worthless.
                                Couldn't agree more!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X