Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Game Day Thread: 2020: Week 2 Broncos vs Steelers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Run the ball
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

    Comment


    • As long as the ravens don’t win the Super Bowl. Pretty sure I’ve given up for the year. Still watch but nothing to root for two afc losses stings

      Comment


      • Pretty sad we could have won. Pit is garbage
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

        Comment


        • The don't even give wilkinson a tight end to chip. Complete stupidity
          sigpic

          2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

          Comment


          • I know its not this simple if only would get fant involved more in BOTH halves we would be better off

            Comment


            • Imagine if we had that safety back... could have tied it up on a fg
              sigpic

              Comment


              • So this is the 6th game out of 18 Fangio has coached that the broncos have had a better than 50% chance winning the game within 2 minutes and lost. That's a definite trend on the coaching staff. This team is developing a losing culture under Fangio just as they did under Vance Joseph.
                Last edited by mojo0730; 09-20-2020, 02:55 PM.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                  We have a first round TE, a first round WR, 2 second round WRs... We have an aged “experienced” OC... but, apparently, we don’t have a single target who can get open on a short yardage or GL scenario.

                  Who is to blame? Unacceptable this wasn’t fixed, since it was an issue last week!
                  Shouldn't have passed the ball to begin with. We gave big money to Gordon for these exact situations.
                  Eternal Broncos Optimist

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                    Imagine if we had that safety back... could have tied it up on a fg
                    Despite all the bad stuff, we're competing enough to put ourselves into position to win. We just don't know how to win. Need to find a way.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                      So this is the 6th game out of 18 Fangio has coached that the broncos have had a better than 50% chance winning the game within 2 minutes and lost. That's a definite trend on the coaching staff. This team is developing a losing culture under Fangio just as they did under Vance Joseph.
                      I disagree with it being all Fangio. He hasn't been perfect by a long shot..but I see players in position and not making plays. If OJM made the INT that hit him right in the hands. Or Courtland doing a "Vance Johnson" and needlessly falling down to make a "diving" catch instead of just keep running. Or the INT that bounced off Sutton's hands.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                        A good QB can mitigate a bad OL, and the have an experienced HoF QB back there. You also had big time injuries during the game, so there was zero prep time for the replacements and coaches. You lose too much talent so what could be close wins turn into close losses. That's the way the cookie crumbles, but the coaching kept us in this game.
                        Well you go ahead and take your moral victories. They never won anyone a SB though.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • We lost Von, Bouye, Sutton, Lindsay, Lock, are starting RT (covid opt out). All top players at their position and people are complaining that we are losing? The fact that we are still competing shows that maybe we do have good coaching. Have their been mistakes like the TO last game, yes but overall we are playing better than we even should be.

                          Comment


                          • I can’t get the ball off in 1 second. If you can I’m impressed

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                              We lost Von, Bouye, Sutton, Lindsay, Lock, are starting RT (covid opt out). All top players at their position and people are complaining that we are losing? The fact that we are still competing shows that maybe we do have good coaching. Have their been mistakes like the TO last game, yes but overall we are playing better than we even should be.
                              The issue is that people keep using this excuse like it’s only happening to us. It’s happening to everyone. The Steelers had 3 starting offensive lineman out. They are 2-0.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by $Broncos$ View Post
                                I can’t get the ball off in 1 second. If you can I’m impressed
                                Do you play in the NFL? Patrick was wide open across the middle.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X