Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Game Day Thread: 2020: Week 2 Broncos vs Steelers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • this might be a 'good' thing taylor got hurt for SD their rookie is looking real good vs KC

    Comment


    • Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
      this might be a 'good' thing taylor got hurt for SD their rookie is looking real good vs KC
      And the kc def looks like garbage
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

      Comment


      • I hope I am wrong but im saying after tests tomorrow on lock he will out 8 weeks and basically play as many games as last year...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
          I hope I am wrong but im saying after tests tomorrow on lock he will out 8 weeks and basically play as many games as last year...
          I think this is possible. Driskel looked decent today. Provided we can fix the RT issue we may not miss Lock as much as we first thought.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by GMTD View Post
            I think this is possible. Driskel looked decent today. Provided we can fix the RT issue we may not miss Lock as much as we first thought.
            but I wanted this season to see if we FINALLY had a true franchise qb now if I am right about his injury we still will not know it is just very frustrating

            Comment


            • Originally posted by GMTD View Post
              I think this is possible. Driskel looked decent today. Provided we can fix the RT issue we may not miss Lock as much as we first thought.
              It's one thing for Driskel to come in with no expectations for an injured Lock in the middle of a game. But if he's the starter for at least the next 8 weeks and our season depends on his ability...yeah it's going to be a LONG 8 weeks.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                It's one thing for Driskel to come in with no expectations for an injured Lock in the middle of a game. But if he's the starter for at least the next 8 weeks and our season depends on his ability...yeah it's going to be a LONG 8 weeks.
                I wouldn't mind getting a look at Rypien if Driskel struggles. But I really hope Driskel doesn't struggle.
                Eternal Broncos Optimist

                Comment


                • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                  The issue is that people keep using this excuse like it’s only happening to us. It’s happening to everyone. The Steelers had 3 starting offensive lineman out. They are 2-0.
                  You’re talking oline with a vet HOF QB vs a young team losing arguable their top players at QB,RB, WR, CB and pass rusher. Comparing that to losing a couple guys on oline is not even comparable. When Steelers lose Big Ben, Watt, Haden, JuJu, and Conner then it would be comparable.

                  Any team that loses that kind of talent would not be winning many games.
                  Last edited by Murph2432; 09-20-2020, 03:14 PM.

                  Comment


                  • lock has sprained AC joint I say he will be out 2-3 weeks and looking at suttons knee also

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
                      lock has sprained AC joint I say he will be out 2-3 weeks and looking at suttons knee also
                      according to klis and kelberman

                      Comment


                      • If mcmanus would make his kicks we could be 2-0 as well
                        sigpic

                        2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
                          I wouldn't mind getting a look at Rypien if Driskel struggles. But I really hope Driskel doesn't struggle.
                          I think under 2020 rules the Broncos can pull Rypien up off of the Practice Squad to back up Driskel for as long as they need to and then stash him back on there when Lock comes back.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                            The issue is that people keep using this excuse like it’s only happening to us. It’s happening to everyone. The Steelers had 3 starting offensive lineman out. They are 2-0.
                            Preach!!! Injuries happen to every team.
                            In my best Terrell Owen's voice...on Justin Fields. "That's my quarterback"

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
                              Preach!!! Injuries happen to every team.
                              To their top QB, WR, Rb, CB and Pass Rusher? It blows my mind people expect more from Denver right now knowing this.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
                                Preach!!! Injuries happen to every team.
                                This is true, and the next guy steps up!
                                It's always smart to have good depth!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X