X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to fire John Elway.
    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

• 10 guys from what "would" be the 2 deep are out? Is that right? I just read that in a chat somewhere. Sorry, I've been watching but have not had the volume on since I work on Sundays.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dotst View Post
        Gonna keep posting it. THEYRE PLAYING 10 YARDS OFF OUR WR, THROW A QUICK PASS
        I want to say the OC does not have that in his play book but I think that is what he did after Lock got hurt.

Maybe now that Driskel has practiced the OC is taking the short routes out of the game plan again
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Is the air too thin for Shurmur? Is that it? Can we get him some oxygen to help?

Comment

• Oh, man, that drive was the Offense in a nut shell so far this season. A couple of misfires to the RB in the flats. Miss it 30 yards downfield because we need 8 yards for a first down. Punt.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
              Jets gonna smoke us and they really bad
              Nah we got coaches good enough to keep us out of the top 5 in draft picks ... unfortunately for some posters hopes

Just not sure if they could get us to the playoffs even if we fix some holes
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Oj, he's a bright spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                  I want to say the OC does not have that in his play book but I think that is what he did after Lock got hurt.

Maybe now that Driskel has practiced the OC is taking the short routes out of the game plan again
                  Its such easy yardage and you can have so many more plays on a 2nd and short or manageable. Instead we call plays that pick up 1 yard

Comment

• Ojemudiah definately a bright spot this year, so is Jeudy....

How can people want Elway gone with the drafting we've had the last 3-4 years... we're building a team the right way.

Comment

• My dedication is starting to wane.
                      sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Mike O got beat up last week...hoping to see him have a bounce back week. Tackles are good hoping to see a PD or maybe INT or maybe a few

Comment

• This team is so hard to even watch. Flat out horrible. I cannot believe Wilkenson is still a starter....Defense is our only hope, but they can't get a second of pressure. Brady will shred us

Comment

• Alexander Johnson just scared Brady into a TO

Comment

• This might be a bad challenge. They might even move this back.

Comment

• Ice in our defense veins there not biting on a very good QB at drawing people offsides

Comment

Working...
                                X