Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good play call on 3rd and 13 to call a short screen.

Comment

• Lol, losing yards on a poor screen.

Comment

• I'm really starting to wonder why I keep watching this team.
        sigpic

Comment

• Well they been so bad the last few years I haven't even been on the blog, looks like I might as well abstain again this year. Anemic is the best I can say about them

Comment

• From 2nd and 1 to 4th and 15. Without penalties.

Comment

• Vic at halftime:

Comment

• somehow this team keeps going backwards. Not only on the field today but overall season to season.
                The losing culture will be real soon.

Comment

• Justin Simmons is overrated for the amount we are paying him rn and the possible top contract we may give him. I’m not sayin he is bad. He is def a good player.

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                    From 2nd and 1 to 4th and 15. Without penalties.
                    Glasnow has a penalty... right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bates View Post
                      And people were impressed with him last week. That’s the scary part.
                      because denver has been so starved of even mediocre QB play since peyton. id take siemien at this point and it would freel refreshing. locke is promising and looks a bit cutler-esque but he needs to be healthy

Comment

• Originally posted by Bates View Post
                        And people were impressed with him last week. That’s the scary part.
                        A little bit of film and lo and behold, he's just a backup QB. Driskel isn't going to win us any games, and with the injuries and Wilkinson you can bet we're looking at a top 5 pick, if not top 3
                        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by IBeWriteGood View Post
                          This is the worst Broncos team since 2010
                          For years now we have had a small win streak that has kept our teams out of that level and given false hope

This team will have that small win streak as well
                          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Take it back, our OC is the laughing stock of the league....boy does he suck. Coaching overhaul yet again....

Comment

• probably 30 out of the 32 nfl teams convert a 2nd and 1. I have never seen a worse team in short yardage. Its a struggle to get a yard

Comment

• Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
                                What made Elway think a 1-9 Veteran QB was a good backup?
                                Genius move really. If we lose Lock, then Driskel gets us the #1 overall pick
                                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                                I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Working...
                                X