This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
    And take a couple of cardboard cutouts from the stands to play RT and ILB.
    That would work.
    Follow me on Twitter
    @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

Comment

• For Driskell to supposedly run a 4.5, he looks like Jared Lorenzen when he drops back.

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
        Defense doesn't believe in the offense, and is showing no effort. Offense continues to vomit on itself.
        Driskell looked ok last week but that was because the Steelers didn’t prepare for him. Not sure why people thought he would do better than Lock

Comment

• Qb was hit 17 times last week

They just said Driskel has hit the floor 9 times this week

Guess Shurmur does not know how to take a hint about short passing game
          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Njbroncofan1 View Post
            ACL bust. Toss up between him and Nelson and we lost
            yep we sure did

Comment

• Team is just pathetic right now, how long do you wait before changing it up?
              Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• Don't know if I've ever seen an nfl team this unprepared, they are completely lost with no idea of what is going on around them.

Comment

• Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
                  I have a feeling after Blake Bortles tourches the jets he wont be on the team anymore.
                  Does the Jets have pass rushers in wheel chairs or something to give you that kind of confidence?
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Blake Bortles will be starting in that game. The Jets are really really really bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                      yea I benched him...may be last time in 2020 I have faith in the Denver defense
                      I have Denver D on my fantasy team

Comment

• Originally posted by Orange Crush 16 View Post
                        The first win will be on Thursday Night against the Jets.
                        You sure about that..... At least the Jets have a touchdown on the board. We're historically bad right now. I believe it's clear that the issue is deeper than Fangio and VJ...........
                        #swapping

Comment

• Originally posted by Dotst View Post
                          How does our oline get better on paper but seems worse than last year. Is munchak even coaching these guys
                          We don't have a Right Tackle.

Comment

• We concert just cause the corner fell down
                            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• I remember when Bronco games were "Nail Bitters" but winning made this team interesting.... Not anymore ? Let see what Happens next week when they travel across the country to Play the Jets on Thursday night. FOUR Days,
                              Prime time on the NFL Network.

Comment

• how bad are the jets that you guys are actually giving us a chance?

Comment

Working...
                                X