X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    Ok, the 28-minute Driskel it is.
    Driskel delivered 2 balls that were dropped...he did not hold a guy on the successful run play.

I am not happy with his play under pressure on 3rd down but he also did not pretty much allow a guy to run right by him like our rookie center did

Driskel on my negative list on that drive but there are other guys higher on the list. He was not even our worst player on his worst play of that drive
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Wow chubb actually makes a play

Comment

• Could have been worse. A safety doesn't change much what needs to be done in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
          Driskel delivered 2 balls that were dropped...he did not hold a guy on the successful run play.

I am not happy with his play under pressure on 3rd down but he also did not pretty much allow a guy to run right by him like our rookie center did

Driskel on my negative list on that drive but there are other guys higher on the list. He was not even our worst player on his worst play of that drive
          True, but he took the safety.

Comment

• Shaq Barrett has 2 sacks, a safety and numerous hits on Driskel. TJ Watt had 2.5 sacks and numerous hits on Driskel last week. Yet Fangio says he hadn’t even thought of changing the RT. Stupid is what stupid does.

Comment

• Jewel has no third gear. No pursuit speed.

Comment

I think there's an obvious reason he is a back up in this league he doesn't process information quick enough
                sigpic
                oakland raders gm
                latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Yea I think a NFL qb had enough time to get rid of the ball

Driskel is one of the worst QBs I have seen under pressure. We have a OL that has given up a lot of pressure for going on half a decade now.

Starting to wonder why we signed him.
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                    I think there's an obvious reason he is a back up in this league he doesn't process information quick enough
                    Shouldnt even have been a backup with Veterans in free agency
                    sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• just for the record this is the most the bucs have ever scored against the broncos

Comment

Jewel has no third gear. No pursuit speed.
                        Not sure if Jewel should be playing in the NFL at any spot. I do not even like his run play compared to other 1 dimensional run stopping LBs

Comment

• We’re at a point where our best defensive player is probably AJ Johnson. Let that sink in a bit.

This roster is thin. It has been for many years.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I'd honestly run it again here on 3rd down

Comment

• Let's see what Rypien can do
                              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
                                We’re at a point where our best defensive player is probably AJ Johnson. Let that sink in a bit.

This roster is thin. It has been for many years.
                                Jackson and Michael O have been better this game. True for game 1 as well.

Do not think AJ is best player on defense even over the season since I saw AJ be a bystander while the RB gained an extra 5 yards

Comment

Working...
                                X