This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by montee2ball View Post
    Shaq Barrett has 2 sacks, a safety and numerous hits on Driskel. TJ Watt had 2.5 sacks and numerous hits on Driskel last week. Yet Fangio says he hadn’t even thought of changing the RT. Stupid is what stupid does.
    You have not even touched on how bad he was in 2019

There were highlight plays where the entire offense looked good but Wilk yet we managed to make a play anyways.
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• This team is like a deer in headlights right now. I understand the injuries. But a coaching staff that understands what it's doing can prepare a team far better than this. The game is too big for Fangio right now. It just is. He might be a very solid DC. He's in over his head right now.
      Geaux Tigers

Comment

• They don't care honestly why should we? Like Sandy Clough said apathy is about to set in.

Comment

• Some refs make that call
          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
            Some refs make that call
            Agree. He got lucky.
            sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Good play by the returner

Yea I know...digging deep to be positive

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                Good play by the returner

Yea I know...digging deep to be positive
                It was a good play he messed up one the one that ended in a safety. Wonder if coach got into him.
                sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• My uncle / fantasy opponent has TB defense....COME ON offense score a TD

He a Bronco fan he will not mind

Comment

• Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
                    It was a good play he messed up one the one that ended in a safety. Wonder if coach got into him.
                    I hope the returner says so...would make me feel positive about some amount of good coaching going on some where in Denver

Comment

• Gotta catch that Fant

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                        I don't think this team will even beat the Jets.

And honestly that's a good thing. It could be the catalyst for the drastic changes we so desperately need in this organization.

I am embarrassed and disgusted with this team. If we don't make changes, this will be the norm in Denver. There is nothing to look forward to. I'm done until Elway and Fangio are gone.
                        Who will hire the next HC and GM? Ellis? I don’t have confidence in him, my opinion.

Comment

• Horrible coaching no damn excuse for this
                          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Driskel showed good awareness there

Comment

• There were a lot of guys not wearing masks in that Bortles piece...will there be fines?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
                                Driskel showed good awareness there
                                He looked like a NFL qb under pressure on that one

Comment

Working...
                                X