This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    Well, Rypien played more consistent than Driskel but dang he's weak. He even stepped into that throw. Good play by the safety.
    How do players like Rypien make the NFL? He can't throw more that 10-15 yards max.

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
      The team might be better off putting lock on IR all year.
      Agreed. I mean if he tries to comeback...our OLine will only end up getting him injured again, and possible worse. With all the injuries and Juwann James being a waste, I say shut it down for the year.
      New England Patriots GM

Comment

• My only complaint with Rypien is that he never showed much of a strong arm. He could do it but it took a lot of effort and a lot of focus. He looked better in that drive but he did have that horrible looper to the right sideline. Other than that throw he was fine.
        Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• I wouldn't rush Lock back at all. Lose as many games as possibly draft the best OL possible. If Lock comes back then I am gonna wanna see him win some games. Hope injuries don't wreck next season. Move forward.
          Coaching and management is another story.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
            The thing is, Bortles won’t be much better. He has a massive arm but that hitch and loop in his throwing motion is just as bad if not worse than a weak arm.

Literally other than QB, RT, and C, the offense looks good enough for how young they are. Lock doesn’t get sacked much and gets the ball out quick. Cush is a rookie and will get better. Wilkinson needs a ton of hope
            From what I have seen of the QBs on our roster so far I would practice Rypien all week and start him

Well if I wanted to try and win that is.
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Rypien is smart, he was calling protections which is something Driskel wasn't doing, he just don't have a big arm
              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Time for this team to blow up our executive staff, and our coaching staff. This is ridiculous on every level.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• just going through sorry broncos games in the past , wildcard at the ravens jan 01 denver got into the ravens half once in the whole game , '' but that was the ravens super bowl year '' , oh well excuses excuses

Comment

• Broncos 35 Jets 10 Bortles throws for 357 yards and 4 TDs.
                    sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
                      Agreed. I mean if he tries to comeback...our OLine will only end up getting him injured again, and possible worse. With all the injuries and Juwann James being a waste, I say shut it down for the year.
                      agree! Nothing good can come back rushing him. This offensive line is gonna get every qb this year hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                        How do players like Rypien make the NFL? He can't throw more that 10-15 yards max.
                        Someone has to run the scout team. He's the guy a team hopes they don't have to rely on.

Comment

• We pretty much chopped off the upper echelon of our talent. Is it bad? Yes, but it's not like the roster was assembled to be this way on purpose
                          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                            Diggs is having a great game for DAL. Why did we go Hamler over Diggs?
                            Why did Elway draft back to back WRs? Made no sense. Especially with needs at O-line, MLB.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                              Rypien will be good until he hit the red zone. He can't drive the ball in the condensed space.
                              That is better than Driskel who struggles to make a play under pressure as much as any QB I have seen in the NFL with our pass protection who seems to thrive on giving up pressure.

Bortles will not be much better behind this OL
                              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                                Did PS just ask a practice squad QB to throw a pass on 4th and 1? Is he that adverse to running the ball on 4th and 1? What’s this how? 3 instances already in 3 weeks?
                                Adverse or Overrated
                                sigpic
                                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
                                X