X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driskel was Chris Simms bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
      I will say so far I wish we kept our old OC and did not hire Shurmur. For all his experience he still does not seem to understand the players he is working with.
      who do you rate better bill musgrave or scangarello , musgrave seemed alright to me , seemed to get denver out of a lot of holes in the two vance joseph years

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
        You think diggs would be having a good game with our line and dreadful i mean Driskel playing qb
        Well he’s a CB so yeah the oline and QB wouldn’t mean anything to him

Comment

• Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
          Why did Elway draft back to back WRs? Made no sense. Especially with needs at O-line, MLB.
          There wasn't anyone available in the draft at our picks that would have fixed our O-Line. We needed a college LT that could have at least started at RT as a rookie and those guys were all gone by the time our first pick was made. So you spend your first round draft capital on what is available instead of a hope and a prayer. And then I assume that the FO thought they'd have a healthy Juwan James finally back at RT, but he opted out well after the draft happened.
          Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
            Why doesn’t our coaches tell our QBS to throw the damn ball away?

I’m completely stunned as to how poorly our team has played. It’s beyond sad. It’s beyond depressing.

We have the talent but not the coaching. We have the talent but not the schematics. We have the players but not the moxie on our coaching staff.

Our game was at home but all we heard was about Tom Brady. Made me freaking sick.

But unless this team can get out of their own way, we’ll be irrelevant.
            I don’t think this roster is super talented and the coaches are just bringing them down. It’s a thin roster coupled with poor coaching. That’s called a bad team.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
              Matt Prater just hit a game winner over the Cardinals. Glad to see a former Bronco doing well at least.
              Kalif Raymond had 118 yards receiving in the Titans win against the Vikings.

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                There wasn't anyone available in the draft at our picks that would have fixed our O-Line. We needed a college LT that could have at least started at RT as a rookie and those guys were all gone by the time our first pick was made. So you spend your first round draft capital on what is available instead of a hope and a prayer. And then I assume that the FO thought they'd have a healthy Juwan James finally back at RT, but he opted out well after the draft happened.
                Sorry. I. don’t share your free pass with the FO. Back to back WRs was not a good move.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                  I will say so far I wish we kept our old OC and did not hire Shurmur. For all his experience he still does not seem to understand the players he is working with.
                  Not surprising, no OTAs, and they lost a lot of guys like Hamler and Gordon to TC injuries. Then you lose your signal caller, it is to be expected honestly.
                  What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                  I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• The second half score was weird:
                    5-0 to the Bucs with a safety and a FG. Suffice to say the game was lost in the first half.

Comment

Sorry. I. don’t share your free pass with the FO. Back to back WRs was not a good move.
                      It would look better with Lock. He helped mask the issues. The team was not expecting a James opt out either. At the end of the day, we chose to double dip in the heralded WR class, and skip reaching in a weak OL class.
                      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

It's not a free pass. What OT did you want them to draft that they passed on?

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                          Not surprising, no OTAs, and they lost a lot of guys like Hamler and Gordon to TC injuries. Then you lose your signal caller, it is to be expected honestly.
                          To be fair, there are a number of teams with injuries. I think the 9ers might have the most and we aren't far behind... but this season is what it is. No team had OTAs. Losing a starting QB will hurt any team in the long run but we look sloppy in areas we aren't really hurt. We have a lot of poor depth.

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                            It would look better with Lock. He helped mask the issues. The team was not expecting a James opt out either. At the end of the day, we chose to double dip in the heralded WR class, and skip reaching in a weak OL class.
                            Yeah. The James thing killed us.

Comment

I don’t think this roster is super talented and the coaches are just bringing them down. It’s a thin roster coupled with poor coaching. That’s called a bad team.
                              I have to agree with your assessment. I do think we have some talent but nothing can override a thin roster coupled with poor, incompetent, clueless coaching. That’s too much to ask of a young rookie team to overcome
                              Last edited by broncoslover115; 09-28-2020, 12:54 AM.
                              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Not running in a short yardage situation two weeks in a row.
                                sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Working...
                                X