Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Game Day Thread: 2020: Week 3 Bucs vs Broncos

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by listopencil View Post
    It's not a free pass. What OT did you want them to draft that they passed on?
    Not going to go down this rabbit hole.

    You like the Hamler pick. I thought taking WRs back to back was a bad move.

    We’re just going to have to disagree on this one.
    Last edited by RocketArm006; 09-27-2020, 05:42 PM.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rastic View Post
      To be fair, there are a number of teams with injuries. I think the 9ers might have the most and we aren't far behind... but this season is what it is. No team had OTAs. Losing a starting QB will hurt any team in the long run but we look sloppy in areas we aren't really hurt. We have a lot of poor depth.
      Ya they are bad, but they have a consistent coaching staff and system for the most part. Teams with continuity will dominate the early part of this season.
      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
      I don't know and I don't care

      Comment


      • Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
        It would look better with Lock. He helped mask the issues. The team was not expecting a James opt out either. At the end of the day, we chose to double dip in the heralded WR class, and skip reaching in a weak OL class.
        I agree it would probably look better right now with Lock. How much better, not sure.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • So do we start Ryiepen Thursday night?
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
            So do we start Ryiepen Thursday night?
            I don’t think so.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
              So do we start Ryiepen Thursday night?
              Go with Bortles

              Comment


              • Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
                I agree it would probably look better right now with Lock. How much better, not sure.
                Probably a lot, it looked better with Rypien. It doesn't mean it's good, but better. The OL gets used to QB tendencies too, and their clock matches the QB. Being as young as the offensive side of the ball, a loss like Lock amplifies issues 10 fold
                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                I don't know and I don't care

                Comment


                • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                  So do we start Ryiepen Thursday night?
                  I would, I like what Rypien showed. Bortles has barely a week in the playbook.
                  What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                  I don't know and I don't care

                  Comment


                  • weren't the 49ers without garropolo kittle and mostert and of course ota's , they still blew out the giants in ny , also mr obvious but denver is facing its fourth straight losing season so the young developing offense thing with a poor o line angle just seems really lame
                    Last edited by dbfansincefeb87; 09-27-2020, 05:51 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                      Probably a lot, it looked better with Rypien. It doesn't mean it's good, but better. The OL gets used to QB tendencies too, and their clock matches the QB. Being as young as the offensive side of the ball, a loss like Lock amplifies issues 10 fold
                      I agree Losing a starting QB makes A huge difference. This line has consistently given up quick pressure in every game so far. Lock would probably help mask some of it. Certainly not all of it
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                        Imagine having to sell the Broncos @ Jets on Thursday Night Football...
                        Easy this could be for the #1 pick of the draft here smh
                        :go:

                        Comment


                        • Well I was right. 3 possessions. We are a bigger dumpster fire than the jets.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dbfansincefeb87 View Post
                            weren't the 49ers without garropolo kittle and mostert and of course ota's , they still blew out the giants in ny , also mr obvious but denver is facing its fourth straight losing season so the young developing offense thing with a poor o line angle just seems really lame
                            They’ve also been in the same system for what 3 or 4 years now? Our offense is learning a new system on the fly. It may be our 4th losing season but how many of these players were on the team 4 seasons ago? I’m pretty sure Bolles is the only guy left from 4 seasons ago. Constant turnover does not breed success in the NFL. Average talent can win games if they know their scheme inside and out.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
                              Not going to go down this rabbit hole.

                              You like the Hamler pick. I thought taking WRs back to back was a bad move.

                              We’re just going to have to disagree on this one.
                              You don’t want to go down the rabbit hole because no OT taken after the Hamler pick is contributing.

                              The draft is about value and at that pick the value was not there for OT

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
                                Not going to go down this rabbit hole.

                                You like the Hamler pick. I thought taking WRs back to back was a bad move.

                                We’re just going to have to disagree on this one.
                                It's not a rabbit hole. I'm asking you a simple question. What OT would you have rather picked instead of Jeudy or Hamler who was available? I had my eye on 5 OT's but they were all picked before us. I don't think any of the OT's that were available would have helped us. And, no, I didn't like the Hamler pick. If you want to have a decent conversation with me then you shouldn't try to put words in my mouth. As I recall my actual words were "I hate this pick" in the draft thread.
                                Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X