X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RocketArm006
    replied
    Originally posted by dbfansincefeb87 View Post
    do you ever get the feeling elway talks to fast in interviews like he's masking he doesn't really know what he's doing ? i got that vibe definitely when he appointed vance joseph anyway
    I simply think he makes odd decisions. There’s at least one facepalm moment in every draft. This year was back to back WR with glaring needs elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Why don’t our coaches tell our QBS to throw the damn ball away?

I’m completely stunned as to how poorly our team has played. It’s beyond sad. It’s beyond depressing.

We have the talent but not the coaching. We have the talent but not the schematics. We have the players but not the moxie on our coaching staff.

Our game was at home but all we heard was about how Brady was great. How Brady was this and that from the announcers. Made me freaking sick.

But unless this team can get out of their own way, we’ll be irrelevant year after year. And it will always be about Tom Brady.
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 09-27-2020, 04:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Diggs is having a great game for DAL. Why did we go Hamler over Diggs?

You think diggs would be having a good game with our line and dreadful i mean Driskel playing qb

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Umm, good game folks. Thanks for hanging in there and helping pass the time
    Last edited by Rastic; 09-27-2020, 04:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    It really isn't tbh. They lost their premier talent very late into TC, and in the early season. The offense was already young, new, and then lost the guy it was built around. The schedule was tough early on. I will say McMahon should have been gone a season ago.
    I will say so far I wish we kept our old OC and did not hire Shurmur. For all his experience he still does not seem to understand the players he is working with.

Leave a comment:

• Megalodon30
    replied
    Matt Prater just hit a game winner over the Cardinals. Glad to see a former Bronco doing well at least.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    Not time to fire anyone or freakout.
    Oh we about to get a lot of that over the week

Leave a comment:

• $Broncos$
    replied
    Not gonna say much but on an out route our dB should be looking for the balll. Our team sucks so I get to let my flag down.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    It really isn't tbh. They lost their premier talent very late into TC, and in the early season. The offense was already young, new, and then lost the guy it was built around. The schedule was tough early on. I will say McMahon should have been gone a season ago.

Leave a comment:

• Amy-Selic
    replied
    Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
    Broncos 35 Jets 10 Bortles throws for 357 yards and 4 TDs.
    lmao..oh dear

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Getting to the point the fantasy defense to have every week is the one playing against the Broncos

Actually probably been that way for a while as for years we been at the bottom of the league in scoring

Leave a comment:

• dbfansincefeb87
    replied
    Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    Why did Elway draft back to back WRs? Made no sense. Especially with needs at O-line, MLB.
    do you ever get the feeling elway talks to fast in interviews like he's masking he doesn't really know what he's doing ? i got that vibe definitely when he appointed vance joseph anyway

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    Imagine having to sell the Broncos @ Jets on Thursday Night Football...

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    That is better than Driskel who struggles to make a play under pressure as much as any QB I have seen in the NFL with our pass protection who seems to thrive on giving up pressure.

Bortles will not be much better behind this OL
    I could see bortles having success, but he has so little time in the playbook.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X