Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real issue and I will say it again is the ownership situation. Elway and Ellis have to much power.
    sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

have not been impressed with shumers playcalls all season, even with a back up we cant get a single yard, you have fant, butt,kJ, Gordon and we lose two
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

I will die if we fire fangio and Elway...

I like the composition of this team but hell... we're SO hurt. We are a few solid oline additions and a some men back from injury to be a playoff team... we are the most hurt team in the league right now.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
          This is going to be the longest year ever
          Just you wait, January 1 roles around and it'll be 2020 all over again.

Comment

Comment

this could get ugly pretty fast if no stop here

Comment

Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
                I never want to see anyone hurt but that's only wat I see wilkinson coming out and that time both risner and bolles got run over
                If we had good coaching he would not be on the team in 2020 imo

Every report I herd said we were giving up a lot of pressure from outside rushers in practice...Wilk looked horrible in 2019

Maybe he has some compromising photos of a decision maker
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                  have not been impressed with shumers playcalls all season, even with a back up we cant get a single yard, you have fant, butt,kJ, Gordon and we lose two
                  What's he going to call when we have 0.5 seconds before QB sack? that's why he's calling those screens and quick flat routes, I know they are annoying

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                    Just you wait, January 1 roles around and it'll be 2020 all over again.

At this rate we may be wishing it was Jan 1 2020...for a lot of reasons actually
                    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Zealander View Post
                      I will die if we fire fangio and Elway...

I like the composition of this team but hell... we're SO hurt. We are a few solid oline additions and a some men back from injury to be a playoff team... we are the most hurt team in the league right now.
                      Elway won't be fired. His contract just won't be renewed through 2021. Even that may not happen because there is zero accountability with no owner.
                      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                        You're free to go, though I'd rather watch this dumpster fire with a friend so please stay.
                        Haha. I talk a. Big game... but then here I sit...
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                          You're free to go, though I'd rather watch this dumpster fire with a friend so please stay.
                          I'm here with you!
                          sigpic
                          The Bronco fan pledge;
                          I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                          I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                          I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                          I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                          Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

• Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                            I'm here with you!
                            Glad to see!
                            sigpic
                            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                              Haha. I talk a. Big game... but then here I sit...
                              Don't we all.

Comment

• Pressing my hand against a hot, well-oiled cast iron skillet takes some of the pain away.

Comment

Working...
                                X