Comment

• I like Bausby.........
      sigpic

Comment

• Chubb hurt

Comment

• finally bausby is in

Comment

• Great coverage by Ojemudia. That’s a nice play.
            2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
            Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
              Chubb hurt
              whats with the blue tarp thing they put over him?
              Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

• Bassey has promise but he needs more time. Glad they got Bausby in there. Hope Chubb is ok
                sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Come on. Be honest. How many of you had this game having 30 points in the first half?

Comment

• 23 has been one of the very few bright spots of 2020 so far
                    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post
                      whats with the blue tarp thing they put over him?
                      It's the foldable medical tent each team has
                      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Bausby and Dotson are clear examples that there is little understanding of which players should be starting. Had Dotson started earlier in the season, we don't see Lock out.
                        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• I wonder what practice looks like for Bausby because he plays well in game but can’t start

Picture perfect coverage by OJ there. He flashes some great stuff every game. Just a matter of time until he becomes consistent

Comment

• I know its the Jets but Rypien is our Backup of the future and possibly a future QB coach.
                            sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                              It's the foldable medical tent each team has
                              thank you.

I guess when a player is injured they go in a med tent bc of covid? or have i been very blind for a while haha
                              Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

• Why on earth has Dotson not been our starting RT all season?!?

Comment

Working...
                                X