X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    23 has been one of the very few bright spots of 2020 so far
    So many people cried that he was a reach but he's been playing great for a rookie. He gets picked on sometimes but he learns from it. He was solid at iowa
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post
      thank you.

I guess when a player is injured they go in a med tent bc of covid? or have i been very blind for a while haha
      They been doin that for a few years now my guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiz View Post
        Can we for once make a stop in the final 90 seconds of a half?
        You’re not kidding. Jeez, I’m so freaking frustrated watching the other team go all the way down the field and score points after we FINALLY got a lead.

So FRUSTRATING. I thought Fangio was some kind of defensive genius. Haven’t seen it since he’s been here. Sorry, I just haven’t.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
          I know its the Jets but Rypien is our Backup of the future and possibly a future QB coach.
          I wonder if Bortles is checking whether his salary is guaranteed?

Comment

• Originally posted by teetdogs View Post
            Why on earth has Dotson not been our starting RT all season?!?
            I do not know why we keep playing Wilk but keep in mind we going from top end defenses to one of the worst defenses
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post
              thank you.

I guess when a player is injured they go in a med tent bc of covid? or have i been very blind for a while haha
              They have had it for a few seasons now, it's more of a privacy thing for players so they aren't getting checked on while being eyed by fans and cameras
              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Rypien is actually having a really good game for a first time start. I mean, first round picks are given a whole season of leeway at least. Lock will be back soon but he looks good, it's too bad there may be arm strength ceiling to him, he looks quite poised and smart.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                  I wonder if Bortles is checking whether his salary is guaranteed?
                  I like what we saw from Rypien last week and this week but if we play him against the Pats we will be lucky to score 6 points
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• We can't blame it all on wilkinson. The coaches had to realize he wasn't ready to play. We rushed him back from ankle surgery after James bailed on us
                    sigpic

Comment

• Where has Hamler been lets get him in a reverse or something dudes super fast.
                      sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Originally posted by teetdogs View Post
                        They been doin that for a few years now my guy.
                        Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                        They have had it for a few seasons now, it's more of a privacy thing for players so they aren't getting checked on while being eyed by fans and cameras
                        Wow. I feel......attention to detail is not my forte' ...thanks all
                        Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

• Good first half. If the defense can get it's head completely in the game, this game is ours easily. Sloppy tackling, but have the lead heading into the 2nd half, I'll take that. Go Broncos!
                          Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                            We can't blame it all on wilkinson. The coaches had to realize he wasn't ready to play. We rushed him back from ankle surgery after James bailed on us
                            Wilk sucked in 2019 too

and yes it is on the coaching for playing him

Comment

• And if Bolles continues to play like he is, he's earned an extension, he's playing great this year, I hope he continues it
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
                                Where has Hamler been lets get him in a reverse or something dudes super fast.
                                This coaching staff has done absolutely nothing to utilize his speed. Absolutely nothing, I don't even think he has gotten a deep ball since week 2. They tried two reverse plays, I think, during this season. He's not on return duty, they aren't trying to get him in open field, they aren't going for the home run balls. I have absolutely no reason why they drafted him to not use him.

Comment

Working...
                                X